1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

For Sale - Browning Broadway Trap Stock

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by 1097struck, Sep 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1097struck

1097struck TS Member

0   0   0

WTS - Browning take-off stock from Pigeon Grade Trap gun from Browning custom shop. Stock has 3/16" cast ON (for left-handed shooters). Flat knob, long tang, "Y" inletting. No pad. Checkering has been recut and stock completely professionally refinished. Standard trap dimensions except cast. No scratches, dents or scrapes. Stock is pristine. $350.00 or best offer plus shipping and insurance.

Inquires by e-mail only.

1097struck_2011_2606.jpg

1097struck_2011_26061.jpg

2. teddy34

teddy34 TS Member

0   0   0

Not sure if the tang on my 32" trap Lightning is long or short. What length
    does the stock fit?

3. teddy34

teddy34 TS Member

0   0   0

Am interested in this stock, have sent e-mail (no answer) and post.
    Maybe I should know length of long and short tang, but don't. Call me if
    you have interest in selling this stock. 605-532-4055.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.