1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

For Sale- Beretta DT-10 Trident

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by centexreels, May 28, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. centexreels

centexreels TS Member

0   0   0

Hi-

New to this forum. I'm sure someone needs a top of the line sporting clay shotgun.

I have a Beretta DT-10 Trident(12 ga) that I would like to sell. This gun is rarely used, as in twice per year. The gun is in excellent condition. It has a 32 inch barrel, and comes with an extra trigger group, spare parts and all the choke tubes that you will need for sporting clays, skeet or trap shooting. I'm asking $5500. If you have any questions please contact me at 512-698-1641 or email centexreels@sbcglobal.net

I have enclosed some pictures. Thanks for looking!

Best Regards,
    Corey Johnson

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  2. Texshooter

Texshooter Member

0   0   0

3. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

0   0   0

I see it only cost a 'leg',,,,,,,good arch though......

You did fine on your post,,,,a few close ups of wood may also generate more interest......
  4. centexreels

centexreels TS Member

0   0   0

I will add some additional pictures on Friday that show more of the wood design and condition. Thanks for the feedback.
  5. centexreels

centexreels TS Member

0   0   0

Some additional pictures. Hope this helps anyone see how nice of a shotgun this is. Please let me know if you need more pictures. Thanks, Corey

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.