1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale: Beretta DT-10 Sporting Stock and Forend

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Skeeterzx, Oct 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Super clean. Light handling wear as you can see in the picks. The decal and Moleskin will be taken off. No issues under the decal or moleskin. Stock have not been altered. Factory pad is on the stock. $395 shipped.

2. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Forend 1

3. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Forend2

4. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Stock 2

5. gun fitter

gun fitter TS Member

0   0   0

Why are you selling the stock? I'd hold on to it. If you go to Beretta I think the butstock is upwards of $1500 not counting the forend. Even if you have a custom stock having an original stock for the gun would increase its resale value by more than your asking for the set.

Just my thoughts Joe

If any one has a beat up DT 10 they should buy this stock set since a good refinish job costs from around $200-500 depending on who is doing the work.
    I recently saw an invoice from Briley where they charged $800 to refinish and re-cut checkering on an old LC Smith.
    so this is really a bargain.

6. Mike Battista

Mike Battista Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0

PM sent.
    Mike Battista

7. clayscoach

clayscoach Member

0   0   0

Joe, Why would you "EVER" want to deal with Beretta to buy a Stock much less a forarm! Talk about $$$, when you could find the same for much less and the wood would be much nicer! I fail to understand!!! You an alleged gunfitter should understand this.

8. hebbard

hebbard TS Member

0   0   0

PM sent

Mike Hebbard

9. Skeeterzx

Skeeterzx Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Wood is spoken for.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.