1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.

For Sale Beretta 391 Trap,W

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by tarheel, Apr 30, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarheel

tarheel Member

0   0   0

Very Nice Walnut Stock,RL,13 1/4" to the Pad,has 30" step rib barrel,comes with all chokes,2 Pads(beretta),This is not the Original Stock,but is better grade than what comes w/a 391!
    This would be a very nice Starter Gun or a Youth or for a Lady!
    This is a Very Low Milage 391,very clean,no Dings,over all 98%
    My Grandson has decided he wants to be a Golfer!
    I have many Pics,so email me and ask any questions and Pics will be sent!
    Price,$950 Plus Shipping.
    Tarheel
    tarheel_2009_040611.jpg
  2. BD457

BD457 Member

0   0   0

I'd snag that in a heartbeat if April 15th hadn't just passed me by. It'd replace my sons pieced together 391. Great deal for a youngster.

Mike
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.