Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For Sale Beretta 303 with 32" Special Trap Barrel

4K views 9 replies 6 participants last post by  cubancigar2000 
#1 ·
For Sale Beretta 303 with 32

Hey Wally, this ones for you, just buy it for the barrel and sell the rest for $300 and you will only have $550 in the barrel

#3 ·

your right it is-- i have already made an offer, prior to this post- love to own it ( barrel)- i have 5 or 6 of those field guns to sell--- cuban, you dont miss anything,but gads $550- ouch!!! --- joe sorry to jump on-goodluck ,wally

#4 ·

a car salesman once said-" there's an ass for every seat, at some price"!!

#5 ·

Edwin D, If the gun had a trap stock that did not have sling swivels you would be right.Field stock set and worst time of the year make this a 700 dollar gun at best which is what the man has now priced the gun at. If it was any kind of a deal the men above would have purchased the gun as they love 303's. That is the reality of the situation. Not everybody is trying to screw the next guy and get a screaming deal. The info posted is accurate. You may not like it but it's true. Jeff

#8 ·

The gun is sold so I will add my 2c worth...

The barrel alone is worth $300 to $400 if "like new"...

The rest is worth $250 to $350 at best...

So $700 was tops for that gun...

Wally would not pay that kind of money for the gun, no margin for making a dollar on it....no one is going to buy the wood unless give away price and receivers alone are tough to sell at any price.

If Anvil got $700 for it he did really well IMO...

#9 ·

my offer was $575---you figure how to split it-- i am glad he did-- happy shooting--- hey anvil- thanks for emailing me- someday you may need a gun!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.