1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE: Autopuller

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by aaaskeet, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

I have a Autopuller Basic Skeet model from Clay Delay for sale. This model is less than a year old and has been used less than 5 times.

Package includes: 1 Controller, 1 Carry Case, 1 9v battery, 1 Carabineer Strain relief, owner’s manual, and one 100' cord with L5-15 (male and female)plugs to attach cord and controller. All you need is the plug end that matches up to your skeet machine, to be ready to go.

Below is the description from ClayDelay's website:

The Autopuller Basic (APB) was designed based on the statement "I just want to practice by myself." This means no frills, just the basic pull head with a voice command. This is the simplest model, nothing to program, just an immediate response to your pull command.

It is in mint condition and ready for your enjoyment. Price is $100.00 shipped. e-mail me at hotskeet@hotmail.com if you are interested.

Thank you

Dennis

2. aaaskeet

aaaskeet Member

SOLD pending funds

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.