1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Auto mec reloader w/ foot pump

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Denise walker, Aug 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Denise walker

Denise walker TS Member

Hi,As my husband passed on,I'm selling an Auto Mec reloader w/ a foot pedel pump. Also have some 1 1/8 oz wads and Green hulls also AA hulls Its all inclosed on a counter top w/drowers on the side w/ Extra new slide bar and other things to go w/ it. Also have a Canterbury Singles trap w/ 5 Voice releases in Excelent condition. Sheldon,Mo # 1-417-884-2166 If busy call after 6 pm Thank you Denise Walker

2. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Up for Denise!

Maam, you might want to put a price on this. It might help to sell it.

Come on guys, someone needs to buy this outfit.

Hauxfan!

3. mette56

mette56 Well-Known Member

Denise,

I had not heard that Al passed away. Great memories with that guy at the old West Chicago GC back in '72. And many great memories since then. And of you also, his constant companion. We'll sure miss him and that "Golden Smile"!!!

Let us know the price, and maybe a model number (is it a Hustler?) and PLEASE PM or e-mail me if I can do ANYTHING for you.

God Bless You,

milt palasota

xxxnewpack@cableone.netxxx (remove the x's)

4. Denise walker

Denise walker TS Member

Hi,Milt. Thank you for the reply, Yes I miss him terribly. But Life go's on and I will persivere. Thanks glad to talk to u Denise. Walker

5. Denise walker

Denise walker TS Member

For Sale MecReloader ,I think its the best one they made also has a Footpeddle pump Asking $ $450.00. The Canterbury trap was Bought at $4600.00, and the voice releases were $ 1000.00 Want $3500.00 for the both of them. Was Not used at all last yr or this yr. Is inclosed in a trap house in excl con. Thank you Denise Walker 1-417-884-2166 Also have targets and wads & Powder & Hulls.

6. Denise walker

Denise walker TS Member

I think its a 9000 0n the mec,not for sure can't locate the book on it.Denise Cant take it off the cabinet to look at the back of it.

7. Denise walker

Denise walker TS Member

FOR SALE,CANTERBERRY TRAPLE (SINGLES ONLY) PLUS 5 VOICE CALLERS. W/ BOX AND CORD.$3500.00.EXCELLENT CON. HAVE A A MEC9000 SERIES W/AUTO FT PUMP $450.00. HAVE SOME WADS AA WINCHESTER 1 1/8 OZ. 3 BAGS ALSO 1/2 GALLON OF HODGDON INTERNATIONAL CLYS POWDER ASKING $100 OR BET OFFER THANK YOU DENISE WALKER 1-417-884-2166 SHELDON MO.

8. dsid01

dsid01 TS Member

Would it be possible for you to post some pics of the loader so we could get a better idea of what it is.

Thanks

9. Denise walker

Denise walker TS Member

CANTERBERRY SINGLES TRAP, PLUS 5 VOICE REALEASES, $3500.00. Exc. cond, Mec 9000 reloader plus foot pump cabimet and ass to go w/ it also some components 1/1/8 oz wads and International clay powder about 1/2 gallon $440.00. Call 1-417-884-2166. Thank you Denise Walker.

10. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

That's a real decent price on that Mec reloader.

Someone should snap it up.

Hauxfan!

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Don't you need one Haux?

12. leadspreader

leadspreader TS Member

denise i live in clinton mo. i might be interested in the loader but wouldn,t be able to get down there until saturday. let me know if you still have it

13. Dednlost

Dednlost Member

Hate to show my ignorance but what is a foot pump mec? Is this a electrical powered hydraulic pump with a foot switch? Or maybe a manual foot operated pump? If the latter how hard would it be to operate, how much travel?

14. kuelblaz

kuelblaz TS Member

If they are still available, consider the reloader, wads and powder sold.
    I've sent and email as well,

Thanks

Bill Forbes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

mec hustler model h761r manual