1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE - Almost brand new MX14 Combo

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by whiz white, Apr 3, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    Rapid City SD
    I have damned near a brand spanking new Perazzi MX14, Silver Receiver, 34", 32" O/U with Briley tubes, new black case, ... everything... this was a new gun to me. I sent it off for Briley tubes. This is a current manufactured gun, not some old thing sitting in a closet for years. It has the new Perazzi bigger bores. This is a $15,000-$16,000 list price gun and you can probably get another new one for 20% less, for around $12,000.

It originated as a combo, but Giacomo kept or sold the O/U barrels before I could get it bought, so he shipped me another one that he fitted to the gun. Other than a different serial number, it is perfect. That may bother some, but it did not me because it came from Mr. Perazzi, Giacomo.

It has the new adjustable stock. I used my adjustable stock off my other Perazzi for the first 75 shots. However, today, I installed a brand new out of the box adjustable for 25 shots at the range-it is 100% perfect. I have shot this gun maybe 100 targets; not a 1,000, a 100.

It is a beautiful gun and all the paperwork, kit, wrenches, etc. you would expect from a brand new purchse.

Tonight at the trap club, I just cannot get used to the under barrel. I have shot Perazzis singles for handicap for over 30 years, and I am too old to start screwing around with learning this one. I thought I wanted it for less recoil. I have always been on the 27 and don't plan to relearn a new gun and shoot poorly, and then get reduced.

The new Perazzi list price for 2008 for this gun WITH the adjustable stock is around $15,000-$16,000. No one would pay list, but I am willing to part with it for $9,500 for a quick sale so I can go get another O/U and set it up for doubles. I'd like to do this pronto. The Brileys cost me around $350-$450... can't remember for sure.

I will take pictures and add them later on this site, this thread, and will email them. I *just* returned from the trap club about 2 hours ago, just ate dinner and decided to unload this gun.

I already have a Perazzi combo I shoot very well, it's just not new.

Whiz White
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.