1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Allis Chalmers B Tractor

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by 36franklin, Jul 20, 2013.

1. 36franklin

36franklin TS Member

0   0   0

Feb 12, 2013
    For Sale: Allis Chalmers Model B tractor with wide front end and bucket.
    New tires. Located in Northern MN. Asking $2100. Willing to trade for
    Remington 3200. Phone 218-566-3181 or 218-244-4064 Frank

2. joe kuhn

joe kuhn Furry Lives Matter TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

Jan 29, 1998
    Naperville, IL
    Neat. Never seen one with a loader.
  3. abbielew

abbielew TS Member

0   0   0

Mar 22, 2009
    Frank, If you got kids or grandkids, please keep it. I grew up
    driving a narrow front Allis Chalmers model C and cultivated many acres of corn with it and nowed thousands acres of hay. Put it back in the garage and keep it for Old Times sake.

My dad bought ours at a farm auction in the spring time of 1949, there was still some snow on the ground and frozen ice on ruts on the section line road.
    I was 5 years old and that is where I learned to drive. I had no Drivers
    Ed instructor or a dam thing, just me and the road, field or prairie.
    Life was never the same after that either.....cars, pickups, trucks.

Birddog (Really a John Deere Man)
  4. cotton

cotton Member

Rating - 100%
    2   0   0

Jun 28, 2009
    West Texas
    I agree with Birddog, if at all possible, keep the tractor for ole time sake. Dad restored an Allis Chalmers WD. It was just like his first tractor to own. Dad passed on to greener cotton fields in 2010, and you can bet the Allis is still on the farm. I'll make you a good deal on a 3200 but only if you keep the tractor. Danny Peugh
  5. mjsweims

mjsweims Member

0   0   0

Mar 5, 2010
    How much is shipping to California? ;/)
Search tags for this page

allis chalmer b for sale

allis chalmers b tractor