1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale-all K-80 combo/price

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by JACK, May 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

SJB. You must be from the upper midwest. i have that same decoy in my collection

Jack

2. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Not so Jack---I carved them myself---George

3. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

I'll send you a pic of mine. nice workon yours.

4. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

new info added

5. JACK

Rating - 100%
    38   0   0

We should work a deal. I have a couple of minty guns that fall into the 1100 superposed category. I'll PM you.

6. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks to MIA for your thoughts---Hope U do well shooting today---sjb--

7. k80bav

k80bav Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Sam, stay out of something you know nothing about.

8. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    6   0   0

I've always got people looking for good, used K-80's. Look me up at the PA State shoot!!

9. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

U don't see many K-Guns for sale in this condition in the standard grade---There are some in the up grades,---This is a great gun for those who can't go for the higher grades---All the great shoots are coming up---good luck to all---SJB---

10. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

For those who don't like to make offers I have relisted it on GB Item # 171153199---If gun is sold on TSs I can stop auction---sjb---

11. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

PMS request---If U don't want tne release trigger I will reverse it to pull-pull---

12. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I was finally able to get a price of the value of a gun exactly like mine without the upgrades(nickle pins and release trigger) He stated a retail price of $14,100.00 for same gun---If anyone is interested you can try him at
    trap_shooter2000---his name is Aaron Willoughby---He sounds interested in selling a K-gun (NEW)He may work off of that price---This is for all who has sent interest of mine---If you can't go for new and are still interested my request for offers still stands--I also saw a display of preowned K-Guns with price which gives me an idea what they are selling for so I can now put out a price---Asking $10,000.00 or I will take $8,000.00 with one of any bbl---
    (unsgl or o/u bbl) Up until now I was really unable to get a fix on the real value---thats why I was asking for offers---sjb---

13. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Relisted on GBs item # 172708730----If sold on TSs I have the right to end auction---sjb---

14. Big Al 29

Big Al 29 TS Member

0   0   0

Pushing to hard. Gun will sell itself, Gun is worth 10k easy. Big shoots coming up, take it to those shoots and put it up there. You will get your price if you be patient.

Worth 10k easy. Don't break the set.

My advice isn't worth much but its comes from a shooter with no vested interest either way.

15. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

Thanks Buc---I am not pushing---I have 2 other K-Guns and this one just sits in the safe---I can sell either bbl with no trouble---Those that know me know that I don't have to sell---just can't justify the gun sitting and no use---Thought someone would be glad to have a near new K-gun---My price is firm and I think it is a good deal from what I just saw for sale in my area---Some think I may be hard up---not so---Thanks for your input I'll put some pics to prove a pt.--May put this one out there someday---Keep an eye out---sjb---
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Heres a nice one---San Remo---One of a kind,engraved and signed by Krieghoff engraver-near new with all k-80 parts made from factory--Just having some fun---Don't mind me---nothing to do but mess around on TSs---K-Guns have me stuck---They are easy to love---sjb---
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. ferlach

ferlach Member

0   0   0

That is a nicely engraved K-32. Who engraved it and who stocked it? Thanks.

17. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

The engraver is unknown but I think it is special---check the gold boarder---hard to find it any better---I get complaments all the time---Stocked by Kroeghoff---Thanks---wish I could find another like it---sjb---

18. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have received interest on the two engraved guns---they are for sale for $35,000.00 a piece---may sound high but everything has a price--PM for more info---sjb---

19. southjblue

southjblue Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

To answer a ?--Both engraved guns are combos with NEW bbls/ct 34" unsgl and 32" o/u both with new americase--They both have double release triggers- shipped free in lower 48 with 3 day inspection with return in same condition and no shoot clause-- c-check only or cash if U pick up here---sjb---

20. sebaka

sebaka Member

0   0   0

Nice guns but way overpriced. Is the K80 Bavaria Factory Engraved? The K32 is a San Remo engraving. Good Luck

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.