1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Sale Alabama and Auburn Blinders

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by Bama73, Jul 18, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

Hey guys, I made up some Bama and Auburn blinders for friends at the club, and have a few pair left over. These are hand made and not perfect but I think they look pretty good. Made from styrene plastic and sign quality vinyl. I have been getting 3.00 per pair so how is 3.00 per pair shipped. Please specify which ones you want if interested.

bama73_2010_290121.jpg

2. THALL

THALL Member

0   0   0

Quality product from a fine man....except that he is a "bama fan". Tim Hall

3. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

0   0   0

Bama73 -- Flying into Gulf Shores today, will PM you for a few pairs after I get there. Where do you shoot at? I'll be up at Styx shortly. ROLL TIDE Joe

4. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

Joe I am up in the Northwest corner, I shoot at Cedar Hill in Bellgreen.

5. 12ShotTwo

12ShotTwo Member

0   0   0

You have PM

6. schneep

schneep Member

0   0   0

Can you, or will you make other schools??

7. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

The Bama blinders are sold out for now. I am going to try to get more decals to make more and I will update this post if I am able to. The decals are hard to come by that small I had to special order the last ones.

Schneep I can do you some plain white or blue if you want to put your team's decal on them for say 2.00 per pair. That's the only colors of vinyl I have right now. If you want a different color maybe we could work something out for say a 3 pair minimum to cover the cost of the vinyl.

8. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

OK folks got more of the Bama blinders made up per request. I also made some a lil different style if you prefer these over the script A.

bama73_2010_290122.jpg

9. Bama73

Bama73 Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.