1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE * 410 { 4 tenner} MOD. 412F, 12ga/410

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by monty, Dec 18, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. monty

monty TS Member

0   0   0

THE FOLLOWING ITEM IS UP FOR SALE --- SAVAGE FOUR TENNER MODEL 412F WHICH WILL SHOOT 410 SHELLS IN ANY 12GA.-- BREAK OPEN GUN.!!!!! FUN, FUN !!! ALL 2 3/4" TO 3 " 410 SHELLS. THEY ARE IN GOOD CONDITION AND YOU CAN PURCHASE ONLY ONE OR BOTH FOR AN O/U IN 12 GA. THE PRICE IS AS FOLLOWS FOR ONE ONLY IT IS $ 35.00 OR 2 FOR $ 60.00. SHIPPING FOR ONE IS $3.00 AND SHIPPING FOR 2 WILL BE $5.00. PAYMENT CAN BE BY M/O, CHECK, OR PAYPAL. IF CK IS USED, IT MUST CLEAR BEFORE SHIPPING. IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS, PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME AT 248-318-0698.
    [​IMG]

2. monty

monty TS Member

0   0   0

Someone was kind enough to advise me I had the wrong model #. The corret model is 412 F, from Savage. Thank you People.

3. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

2 PMs sent, will take both, and will send paypal.

4. monty

monty TS Member

0   0   0

5. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Gordy- I sent you 2 PMs last night, I will take both of them.

6. skeet_man

Rating - 100%
    11   0   0

Well that was cute. Sent Gordy27 2 PMs saying I'd take them, then posted here to the same effect. He bumps the thread to the top after I sent the PMs and posted the message, I post ANOTHER message saying I'd take them, then he pulls his thread.

I'm thinking I probably lucked out not having to deal with him!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page
4-tenner savage

savage 412f

savage four tenner 412f
savage four tenner for sale
savage four tenner model 412
savage four tenner model 412f
savage model 412

savage model 412f