1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOR SALE**31' FIFTH WHEEL**JAYCO DESIGNER

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by hounddog41@charter.net, Mar 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

I have for sale a 2005 Jayco Designer Fifth Wheel. Two slides, fireplace, king bed table and four chairs with a hide-a-bed. I am the original owner still has factory warranty. Perfect condition. I will be trading it by about the first of April. Will be trading on another Designer, 35'. I believe that you could still purchase additional warranty if you desired. Would consider delivering if not too far. alex KOtter superior wisconsin. If interested you could email me and I would send pictures. thanks again

2. chessney

chessney TS Member

I have a older 35' Jayco 5th wheel and I have to say that they are the Cadilac of the trailor world. Good luck and enjoy!...Ziggy

3. hounddog41@charter.net

Chessney! Your right. Ive had trailers since I was 21 years old and Im now 66. Always had to buy the middle of the road because they, Designers) were always too expensive. I finally bought the 31" and was really satisfied but at the time just couldnt really afford to go to the third slide. Finally said to my wife the hell lets go for it and we did. Thanks for your kind words. Its a nice one if you know someone that might be interested. thanks again alex

4. hounddog41@charter.net

5. hounddog41@charter.net

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.