1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale: 2 sets of K 32 wood

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by SONO MAN, Aug 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Hello everyone. I have the following wood for sale that has been setting in the safe. Both are for K32.
    The first set is the better one. LOP is about 14 3/8" with 1" pad and the trigger all the way back. It has neutral cast. The red color was striped and refinished with the color you see by someone in MD. It comes with the bolt.It has 4 way adj soft comb and adj butt plate. Sorry no pad included. Asking price $ 325 shipped to your door. Forearm is included.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The second one has a LOP of 12 1/2" or so which makes it better for a lady, young shooter or project for someone. the comb is 4 way adj but no adj butt plate. Neutral cast, comes with the pad and the bolt. Small peel and dent in the forearm shown in the last picx. Asking price $ 100 shipped to your door.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If interested please PM or call me @ (201) 281-1857. Thanks for looking. Peter

2. 101Diamond

101Diamond TS Member

0   0   0

Will take that youth stock. I'll try a PM.

3. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

I want to let everyone know that if whoever buy either set and don't like what they get, he or she can ship it back and i ll refund their money in full minus shipping cost. Thanks

Peter

4. SONO MAN

SONO MAN TS Member

0   0   0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

k-32 trap wood