1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

$$$FOR SALE 2 BROWNING BT100's$$$ REDUCED

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by bt100ed, Aug 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bt100ed

bt100ed TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have 2 Browning BT100's for sale. Gun number 1 has a 34" factory ported barrel with choke tubes. It has an adjustable buttpad. Wood and metal have very few handling marks. Gun locks up tight and shoots good. Lever is to the right. Comes with 3 choke tubes and wrench along with the factory box. Has a drop out trigger along with changeable LOP. LOP now is set at 14 3/8.Price is $1450 shipped to your FFL.
    Gun number 2 has a 34" choked tubed ported barrel and comes with an adjustable comb. Wood and metal have very few handling marks. Gun locks up tight and shoots good. The handle is to the right. Comes with 4 WRIGHTS S2 choke tubes. Has a selectable trigger that goes from eject to extract along with LOP. LOP is now set at 14 1/4. Price is $1450 shipped to your FFL.
    Ed Chrisman
    660-663-3146

2. joe90t

joe90t Active Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I have bought (2) guns from Ed and everyone needs to know, what Ed says you can take it to the bank. Ed's word is great and the guns I bought were even BETTER than he described. If I had a place to go with these (2) BT-100 I would buy them in a heartbeat. Ed is a VERY Honest man and a Gentleman to do business With. Joe Whitehurst

3. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Thanks Joe!!!
    Ed

4. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

0   0   0

Ed,
    Nice looking guns do you have any interest in trading towards an XT combo. If not good luck with your sales. Jim W

5. James.c

James.c Member

0   0   0

PM sent

6. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

0   0   0

PM Sent

7. valmet

valmet TS Supporters TS Supporters

Rating - 100%
    5   0   0

hi, would you have any interest in a nice 1187 fully adjustable-4 way soft top (greg Hissem/ Hart l.o.p. pad 30'bbl. pics if interested. dennis

8. sliverbulletexpress

sliverbulletexpress TS Member

0   0   0

Did you win that flashlight at the CC? Just kiddn. Are either of these the shiny ones that you can switch from eject to extract on?

9. Diamond Bruce

Diamond Bruce Member

0   0   0

1500.00 each? Don't know if your interested in trades. If you are I have some nice custom traps I would trade for some new ones to customize.

10. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

up for the Thanksgiving weekend
    Ed

11. bt100ed

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0

Number 1 has been sold pending funds.
    Thanks