1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

??? for republicans

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dbcook, Oct 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i have yet in the last 6 plus year been able to find a republican tell me why their fearless leader in the oval office bombed iraq less than 30 days after he was sworn into office in 2001. in reality i have yet to find one that even knew about it. this was months before 9/11, yet their fearless leader has repeatedly told the american public that the iraq war was due in part to 9/11. in my opinion 9/11 did not contribute to the war in iraq, it delayed it. bush was going to have his war in iraq one way or another. to all the faithful republicans i am not bashing you or your party but rather the scumbag representing you. everyone knows that all politicians are scumbags . it is sad when you can not cast your vote for the best candidate but rather the lesser of 2 evils. have a great day... dwain

2. JCS

JCS TS Member

TARGET PRACTICE .

3. Legend

Legend TS Member

The Iraq war started in 2003. To make it short I sill quote one of our founding fathers. "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots tyrants. It's natures manure". Thomas Jefferson You need to stay off of the leftwing web sites and form your opinions instead of repeating others. Thats what being free is all about. Iraq had to be delt with I am just glad we have a President with the courage to do the job. Clinton should have taken care of Iraq in the mid 90's but he did not want to take the political risk.

4. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

dbc61451;

Provide details or proof of your " bombed iraq less than 30 days after he was sworn into office in 2001" claim. You need to provide proof first, then you can ask why!!

As to why we invaded Iraq after 9/11,,mash on this link. Listen to these back stabbing "fearless leaders". Let them tell you.

Edited.

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

I also do not remember President Bush ordering the bombing of Iraq 30 days after he took office. If this is true, he could be justifiably criticized for waiting so long.

Pat Ireland

6. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

any of you can go to your local newspaper & look at the late jan. or feb issues perhaps early march 2001 & you will find that the united states indeed did bomb iraq shortly after bush was sworn into office. long long before 9/11 dwain

7. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

paladin i live in iowa . i don,t know what that has to do with my question but that is where i live. dwain

8. birdogs

birdogs TS Member

Where was George Bush when the fires broke out in California? Did anyone know where Cheney was? Obviously these are questions that need to be answered before the Congree can get about the job of the re-distribution of wealth in America. Once the Democrats have nailed Bush/Cheney, Americans will be happy to give a higher percentage of their incomes and their health care over to the government. Why do we need this stuff anyway? Hillary will take care of us!

9. Paladin

Here dwain;

Clinton bombing of Iraq far exceeded Bush's in run-up to war; Bush 'spikes of activity' questioned
    RAW STORY"

"The U.S.-led coalition in Iraq dropped far more bombs during the sunset of Bill Clinton’s presidency than under President George W. Bush in the run-up to war in Iraq, RAW STORY has found.

Between 1999 and 2001, the U.S. and British-led air forces in Iraq dropped 1.3 million pounds of bombs in response to purported violations of the no-fly zones and anti-aircraft fire from Saddam Hussein."

Unless another person is turning on your computer and posting for you,,you should have done the research yourself,,finding that the "strikes" were for the reasons given.

Mash on this link to learn more.

10. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

We will ultimately be paying for the fires through higher insurance rates across the country. That has already been said here in the Detroit area news outlets. These people can't afford insurance on there homes or were under insured, we as the rest of the coffers into home owners insurance will have to pick up the slack. It happened after 9/11 with my insurance company at the time, AAA and I dropped them like a used condom. Sorry for the rant and hijack of this tread but comes full circle with the "it's the governments fault" that the homes burnt.

Allstate has already said they are pulling out of Kalifornia. Some have been ruled arson, does anyone know the nationality of these arsonist? One person was shot and killed trying to light some brush as he rammed a patrol car, serves the a$$hole right. Some theory, it's a form of terror, think about it, how easy is it to know the Santa Ana winds blow at this time every year and one match could light up most of Kalifornia. Too bad Boxer's and Fienstine's homes weren't burnt, then you would have seen the clear cutting going on years ago.
    My heart goes out to those who lost everything and hope they realise they still are verticle and warm. (Alive) and it's just stuff.

Bombs, I say bring our troops home and let Turkey finish the job. They now have 400,000 troops ready at the northern border, let them take over for a while and give our guys a rest.

JMHO... Jerbear

11. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

mr.paladin what does anything clinton did have to do with what bush has said about 9/11 contributing to the war in iraq? why didn,t we finish afganistan 1st by the way what is your name & what part of the country do you live in ? another question. why did not clinton or bush do more about the uss cole incident? were they both to worried more about political suicide than the good of the country? why was bush so worried about his business colleagus "osama bin ladens familty" all 100 plus members that he secretly flew them out of the country shortly after 9/11 most of the 9/11 terrorists were saudis yet bush on national television holds hands & kisses his business colleauge the royal prince of saudi arabia. why did bush allow his colleagues "the texas oil people to rape the american public after 2 national disasters{hurricanes KATRINA & RITA} & ARE STILL ALLOWING THEM TO RAPE THE AMERICAN PUBLIC.

12. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

jbbor, I hope your wrong but have a feeling your right.

Jerbear

13. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

have any of you ever heard of richard marcinko> he created seal team 6 perhaps the greatest spec warriors to date. he now does the dirty work for the american govt. that the govt can not be involved with because of political suicide. either during george bush sr or scumbag clintons administration he had osama bin laden in his gunsights but was not allowed to eliminate osams because of politics. if you should get the opportunity to read any of marcinko0.s books they are very insightful. dwain

14. Paladin

dwain, dwain, dwain;

The question in your first post was answered. The research took about 30 seconds. That being said, to answer your zillion other questions, DO THE RESEARCH. The answerers are readily available. The 9/11 Commission report is a prime example.

15. dbcook

dbcook TS Member

i can do that mr. paladin. but will the 9/11 commission report tell me your name or where you live as i asked? besides i would believe about as much of the 9/11 report as i would about the warren report on the kennedy assasination have a great weekend .i am going to work.. dwain

16. Paladin

dwain;

After the 9/11 facts were gathered, Bush very publicly stated that Iraq did not contribute to 9/11. It's old news.

17. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Trolling...a trolling....a trolling we will go!

18. Jerbear

Jerbear TS Member

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

19. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

For what it's worth, Richard Marcinko is a fiction writer, with the possible exception of his autobiography (which was probably fiction as well).

20. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

dwain make sure you look under your bed tonight for ghosts and goblins because you obviously believe in fairy tales.

Don

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.