1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Phirel

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Wahoo, Sep 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

Pat, I am pleased to announce that the source, origin and explanation of the term "Hokie" has been revealed. See the "Science" section of the New York Times of September 09, 2009.

It was a damn good thing for the 'Hoos that William didn't show up Saturday, Mary kicked their butts without any meeding any help.

2. phirel

phirel TS Member

OK- it is time for us to again start the VA Tech U VA football thing again. Va Tech lead Alabama for three quarters, so Tech won three out of four. If Tech can find some offense, they will be on top again.

U VA will have a difficult year. U VA was rated as one of the top 10 academic Universities again this year, but Tech was ahead of U VA in total $ for research grants. Most important to my business, the Tech Corporate Research Center (all private money) now has nearly as many employees as Tech. I am firmly convinced that if Mr. Jefferson were around today, he would be teaching Political Science at Tech.

So-- take that

Pat

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.