1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For OICU812

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slipping into darkness, Jan 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slipping into darkness

slipping into darkness TS Member

I see on another thread you brought up J.F.K shooting, I believe that it was reported that jimmy carter and Arleen specter, "possible spelling error" change the entry of the mystery one bullet by 6 inches so that there explanation was more plausible? my question to you is how does a attorney change evidence and still hold a title as a attorney and how do they get away with tampering with evidence? I KNOW OUR Government can Do what-ever it wants but this is B.S. and when are they going to release the info? I'm 72 do I have a chance at seeing there report? THANKS FOR ANY AND ALL REPLY S.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I remember watching a special on the assination and the the bullet they showed was almost perfectly shaped no distortion at all. Things aren't right about that killing. Personally I think LBJ had something to do with it. Sory to jump in on your thread. Bulge.

3. slipping into darkness

all response are welcome, I just posted for him because of remark on another thread and I'm hoping he has some new insight that I haven't heard.

4. slipping into darkness

Still waiting?????????

5. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Nothing new slid,,just the same old pack of lies from this POS gubmint we live under,,,I'm 64 and I give up on the JFK shooting,,,but hopefully someday someone will tell the "REAL" story of 911,,,,,,good luck,,,,,,,,

6. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

The real story will never be known. Most that had anything to do with it are dead of natural and un-natural causes. The real files were destroyed decades ago. Let's just hope the CIA doesn't become that brazen again.

ss

7. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

"Let's just hope the CIA doesn't become that brazen again."

Maybe they already have!!!!!!

8. Hank Cross

Hank Cross Member

Many years ago, i drove through Dealy plaza in a car with Lones Wigger, Gary Anderson and Ernie VandeZande. All had won tons of Olympic and International shooting awards. Lones, who many of us believe is the best rifle shot ever, said " I nwish I could shoot that good!"

Three well aimed shots that quick out of a piece of crap Carcano, unaltered bolt and scope 5 inches over the bore is taxing the imagination.

Hank Cross

9. H82MIS

H82MIS TS Member

Hank,,4.2 seconds,,,,3 shots,,,,no way in hell,,,,,,,,,

10. shelly

shelly TS Member

Bush did JFK and 911 too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.