1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Neil Winston

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Alex Ragulsky, Jul 7, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Mr. Winston:

It was great meeting you in Casper yesterday. Thank you for taking the time to visit with me.

I would ask that you please contact me via e-mail (or by phone-I believe you have the number) as there are a few things I would like to pass on to you.

Thanks again.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

2. DeVille

DeVille Member

Alex, Send me all the info. I am better looking than Neil. Also, congratulations on the 100 for the State Handicap championship. After not hearing from you for so long, I thought that you might have passed on. Dex

3. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Alex, trust me, Dex is no dream boat like Neil, heck he can't read a graph either - and more congrats on the state champ status.....Bob Dodd

4. Alex Ragulsky

Alex Ragulsky TS Member

Dex & Bob:

Thanks for the kind words.

Neil was kind enough to ask me a question that, at that time, I couldn't answer. After pondering the question I don't think that I yet have an answer but do have an opinion. Curious? Contact me off site and I'll forward it to you.

My eyes have been blurry lately (possibly pollen) but I find both neil and Dex handsome men. Strong and distinguished looking. The kind of guys who project confidence. Maybe a little older than I thought but I don't have much room to talk.

Dex, Bill is coming home tomorrow for a couple weeks. We are going hog hunting plus a whole bunch of other insane adventures. Might even do some rattle snake hunting. And of course we will try to make a ATA shoot.

Thanks again Gentlemen.

Respectfully,

Alex Ragulsky

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

trapshootingform neil winston