1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? for Mach One or Infinity shooters

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 635 G, Jul 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

If you shoot a Mach One or an Infinity for singles or caps, what do you shoot for doubles?

Phil Berkowitz

2. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

Phil -- you've shone the light on why you don't see many if any of the traveling "pro's" any of the speciality single barrel guns for singles and handicaps --- a Silver Seitz, a Bowen, any of the DeVault guns, the Alfermann etc they move quicker, different (and I mean better) triggers unless they shoot releases, it just isn't the same conditoned, muscle-memory move learned after many, many targets.

I know several perennial All-American's who would switch in a minute if a viable --- it works everytime --- one of the $$$ single-barrels could be made into a combo. The big guys will carry a "big dog" average in singles with almost anything you give them, in handicap they need and use something they can tune for their game but the big doubles scores is what separates the winners and also-rans in the All-Around and High-OverAll

3. k80bking

k80bking Member

I shoot either a 3200 or a Win. Diamond grade for doubles.
    Bill King,
    Infinity #254

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.