1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? for Hipshot...

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Ron Frazier, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Hip,

This whole three kids and a tiger thing. Would you in your expert opinion consider it an example of Darwinism or Inteligent Design? Or is there such a thing as Un-Inteligent Design?

If you would like to take some time to consult with Lumper and Tron to come up with the definitive answer I can wait.

Thank you, Ron

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

Ron, excellent question for the three strokers. Mike

3. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ron.........Tron, the Lumper, and I have all given careful and evolutionary consideration to your very perceptive and soulsearching question! We have unanimously agreed that the kids should have attacked the tiger. Had this occurred, it would have proven the evolutionary theory that tigers are smarter than Latinos!Unfortunately the kids smelled like tacos and this sent the tiger up the wall. Had,on the other hand, the tiger smelled like tacos,then the kids would have undoubtedly attacked violently! This would definitely not have resulted in an intelligent design, but rather,a survival of the fittest based upon elementary evolutionistic theory! We hope this concluded summary has answered your question satisfactorially. We are prepared to attend other questions that may arise from time to time. Don't hesidate.......er.....heperate......er......dicapate.....shit....you know what I mean.....to consult us on any future questions that might spontaneously arise!

4. Black Rifle

Black Rifle TS Member

Now that's funny! Er, I mean insightful and well thought out...

5. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Now, that's not fair! I wrote the response in one minute, but it took Lumper almost 12 hours to type it! Geez! And,after that,Tron still had to edit it! Geez!

6. Ron Frazier

Ron Frazier TS Member

Hip,

That is very scarey! You say it took Sir Lumper 12 hours to type the response. I have noticed that on very rare occasion he types faster than he thinks! Are you saying he is a tad slow? I always pictured him as very "quick witted." Another illusion shattered!

7. Hipshot 3

Hipshot 3 TS Member

Ron........Unfortunately, you are right! The Lumper is very slow with typing! I have tried my best to help him, but he still insists on using the same finger he gives me everytime I make a suggestion. This worrys me deeply cause thats ALSO the finger he uses to correct nose problems of variuos sorts[ugh]! I will try again!

8. 1Ljutic1

1Ljutic1 TS Member

You guys are hysterical

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.