1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Dillon Owners

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Shooting Coach, Jan 7, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

For you Dillon owners, notice the powder measures. Uniquetek has baffled powder measure tubes worthy of being on a Dillon.

These allow me to load 500 rounds of rifle ammo, or 2000 rounds of pistol ammo without refilling the powder measure. The supplied baffle is superior to the Dillon design. No alteration of the powder measure is needed.

They also have the Pro Hands Gripmaster, just right for trainers and other folks who need off-the-scale hand strength.

2. ricks1

ricks1 TS Member

I like their powder adjusting add on. It is really accurate, for a reset by the number

3. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

Coach, thanks for the info. Now they should come up with a electric shell advance and do away with the handle. Larger shell hopper and primer tray would also be nice. How about a small vibrator (AA style battery) attached to the powder measure. I once saw one of thse on a Spolar. I don't know if there still using them.

4. zzt

zzt Well-Known Member

Thanks Coach and ricks1. I just ordered the baffle and the micrometer powder adjuster. I didn't need the larger tube, so I just ordered the baffle for $6.95.

5. locdoc

locdoc Member

Good info. Thanks, Coach.

Doug Whiton, P/W dealer/dist

6. STOS

STOS Member

Any of you dillon owners with a super1050 or RL1050 should check out the P/W electric auto-drive.You can see one in action at www.reloaders.com REAL SMOOTH.

7. MSC

MSC TS Member

Whiz White will sell you a powder tube any length you wish along with a powder baffle as well for the Dillon reloaders. Plus, he's a hell of nice guy to to do business with on anything!

John Semprini

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.