1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

? For Devi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by chatbrat, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

Devi, in your reply you mentioned you found out the gun you were shooting was too long. What was the problem? Overall gun length? LOP, trigger to grip, barrel length,etc? We can all learn from each others experiences..---Thanx ---Phil

2. chatbrat

chatbrat TS Member

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Hi, Phil...the length of pull was too long for me...over 14" when I really needed a 13 1/4". I did have it changed, but in my zeal to become good enough to win, I used it a lot before the changes were made.

I just bought a K-32, and I shot only 2 boxes out of it the night of the purchase to see if I could shoot it, and to see how much it kicked. Then, although highly-tempted, I didn't touch the gun until the LOP was adjusted correctly for me by a local smithy.

I also reeeaaally want to shoot doubles. But I was advised by my coach that I wouldn't be touching doubles just yet. Have I shot them behind his back? Tempted, yes, but I have not, nor will I.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.