1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For Brad and his friends

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Apr 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Since some of you are having problems with Brad's long thread, I'll re-post it here.

Here is something for you Brad. This is from the County Journal. They re-pubished the same imformation I read in the Sparta paper several weeks to a month ago. Don't you just love when you can't find the proof when you need it? Thanks to some friends at the newspaper. Sure appreciate being called a liar while I was in the hospital having surgery. Oh well.

I had/have real doubts your "Sources" would have provided you with nor posted the most current or true imformation.

Note: This is NOT the exact same article I spoke of but the same news that was reported earlier which I spoke of.

Should I say "I Told You So"?? Nahhh that's your favorite line.........

[​IMG]

2. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

"grntitan, print the artiles you mention and let the trapshooters.com posters see for themselves. Forgive me if I don't believe you but you and all the sparta worshipers have been wrong on everything to date so why would I believe you this time?

All I did was reprint an article that was sent to me by one of the many ATA trap shooters that are fed up with what is going on, and once again Mike Hampton is right at the center.

The reason I said I told you so is because I have over and over and I continue to be proven right by the EC and Hampton.

If and when one of you're rosey Sparta, ATA predictions come true you too can say I told you so.

Brad Dysinger"

Guess Matt proved you WRONG didn't he? He told you so!

Your apology to Matt & your admission that you were wrong will be forthcoming soon won't it?

3. hunter44

4. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I have not got the time or interest to wade through over 400 entries on the ATA, Sparta thread or similar ATA bashing threads. I will only say that if I ever did have any intentions of attending a shoot in Ohio they are long gone.

5. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Mike, Never judge a book by its cover. On the otherhand,We won't miss you. 1oldtimer

6. FRedmon

FRedmon Active Member

Subject: For Brad and his friends
    Email:
    Date: Sun, Apr 15, 2012 - 08:24 PM ET
    Website Address:

Mike, Never judge a book by its cover. On the otherhand,We won't miss you. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer - once you say something you really cannot take it back. I have been around since 64 and really regret not going to the Grand in Ohio with my grandfather when he was alive.

I returned to shooting in 2001 and attended the Grand up until 2005 and then attended the 1st Grand in Sparta in 2006.

When the thread started up and all the bashing started I just sat back and read all the posts and the question of character and really some almost slanderous accusations started to flow.

To allow one person to be the mouthpiece for an entire state of shooters is dangerous at best. I too posted early on in the megathread that I questioned whether I really wanted to attend any events in Ohio.

One Ohio shooter sent me a PM and told me that I would enjoy the Cardinal and that Brad Dysinger didn't really speak for everybody in the state of Ohio. I sent the Ohio shooter a PM and told him I appreciated his message and that I would consider attending an event at the Cardinal.

In fact my 57th birthday and 27th wedding anniversary is the 16th and 17th of August. So - to keep my wife happy I commented that I might skip the Grand and attend the Cardinal shoot instead.

Then I see your response to miketmx and really am wondering what to do. I decided to copy and paste your response so that it would be there for all to see.

Is that the way it is in Ohio? Really a response isn't needed because you already said it.

We won't miss you.....

FRedmon

7. SD Trap Family

SD Trap Family TS Supporters TS Supporters

We supported The Grand when it was in Vandalia and we equally support The Grand in Sparta. This is the sport our son's chose and we have been blessed to meet many wonderful people throughout trapshooting. We would support trapshooting and The Grand wherever it was held. We also choose to try to make the sport better however we can.

Sparta is great for us. My wife and I do not shoot The Grand ourselves, but we still have a great time. There are plenty of fantastic places to eat and my wife has some favorite shopping places she visits. Meeting so many super people is amazing.

The shooting complex is like any new venue, it is getting better every year. Improvements are being made, South Dakota was one of the first states to step up and donated for one of the shade structures, and I'm sure more will be built in the future.

We hope to someday visit the Cardinal Center as well as it sounds like a wonderful place. We will be enthusiastic to meet many people there as well.

When we have had questions or comments about the ATA we have gone to our State Delegate. He has been a great resource for us in South Dakota. I have also directly called Jeff Wagner to make suggestions(and he has taken my calls and listened to our comments). Again,we are doing what we can to make the sport better.

We are anxious to attend The Grand again this year. We were fortunate to meet Grntitan last year and he and his family were hospitable and supportive. Thanks Matt! Bud said he's buying the ice cream this year!

Char and Bud Bartholow

8. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Don't forget the cobbler.

<a href="http://s777.photobucket.com/albums/yy57/utahdelegate/?action=view&current=8be52481-1.jpg" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

There's cobbler under the ice cream. Trust me.

9. blade819

blade819 Well-Known Member

FRedmon:

I have shot the Ohio State since 2006 and plan on doing so plus the Cardinal Classic this year (unless I get a job). I try to take evrything I read and hear with a grain of salt but I do appreciate the contribution that the Fishburn Family has made in creating this World Class shooting complex. While I may have a few gripes such as my Ohio State first place prize for winning last years non-resident singles championship, that gripe pales to my enjoyment of shooting at the Cardinal Center and particpating at one of the largest state shoots in the US. Unless one is ultra sensitive to the bashing that has been taking place (they shouldn't be) I recommend that shooters try to make a shoot at this great facility at least once to experience it.

blade819

10. hunter44

"grntitan, print the artiles you mention and let the trapshooters.com posters see for themselves. Forgive me if I don't believe you but you and all the sparta worshipers have been wrong on everything to date so why would I believe you this time?

All I did was reprint an article that was sent to me by one of the many ATA trap shooters that are fed up with what is going on, and once again Mike Hampton is right at the center.

The reason I said I told you so is because I have over and over and I continue to be proven right by the EC and Hampton.

If and when one of you're rosey Sparta, ATA predictions come true you too can say I told you so.

Brad Dysinger"

Guess Matt proved you WRONG didn't he? He told you so!

Your apology to Matt & your admission that you were wrong will be forthcoming soon won't it?

11. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Matt, in the article you posted it refers to "Donna Reinhardt was back in the Secretary's seat at the April chamber meeting...." I posted the first article on March 27, by what I read in this article it did not exist at the that time. It is referring to an April meeting date of the chamber.

Matt did you notice the date differences, do you have the date this article was in the paper, do you know which paper? Could this article in fact be from after our online discussions?

Glad you feel well enough to rejoin the wars. Thanks Brad

12. grntitan

Brad,

I knew it wouldn't prove shit to you. I even told some who Pm'd me that you would never admit you were wrong. You are so stuck on yourself you refuse to admit you were wrong. As I told you in our previous conversation, I could not produce the original article I read of the news of the COC getting their table back as I had already pitched it. I called friends and family to try and come up with the older Sparta paper. It didn't happen. Couldn't find someone that hoards papers. I clearly stated above that this "IS NOT" the same article which I spoke of but clearly states exactly what I told you on your shit stirring thread. This is from the most recent paper but the COC/ATA news is the same. What part don't you get?? I went out of my way to make sure this info was provided so as to buck your calling me a liar. Seems you have both a reading and understanding problem. I really don't know why I tried. I think the simple fact that someone knew something before you or knows even more of the subject than you just irks you. You were wrong!!!!! Admit it???

P.S. I am in no war. The only war is your attempt to destroy the ATA.

13. Brad Dysinger

Brad Dysinger Member

Grntitan, you can't use something after the fact to prove you were right at that time. You need help, how could you have read an article on March 27 that did not exist, once again you jump down my throat after I ask a question.

Facts, Facts, and dates are what matters in an argument, I had shooters PMing me about the article you posted and pointed out the Date, why would you print it if you knew it wasn't the one you said was out there on march 27.

You say it was republished, maybe it was, I took you at your word, but this article was not republished, it was a new article because of the APRIL reference. April is after March 27, you may have read it back then in another paper, you may have heard it from one of you Sparta Chamber buddies, I don't know but if you want to get into a pissing match with me I'm fast becoming willing, I've avoided it because of your situation but won't forever.

Brad Dysinger

14. grntitan

I honestly believe you that people had to PM you to see that wasn't the original article. Forget the fact that I clearly stated it with the post. Shesshh.

You want to talk about PM's, you should read those I have received from Ohio and Upper Northeast shooters who DO NOT want you as their spokesman and frankly think you are bad for the sport. That's leaving out some of the choice names.

As I said earleir, I knew you would NEVER admit you were wrong. You are laughable to have even tried to make an issue out of this whole thing to start with. As someone brought up on your shit stirring thread, "Where is the big story?"

I know you have said you don't want the Grand back but you are so full of crap its bleeding out your mouth. You still have piss in your Cheerios. Just eat 'em and get over it. You profess not to care about the ATA and the Grand but you just can't keep out of it. Must be eating you up inside and frankly that gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know. I'm done with it. Not becuase of your threat of your pissing match but because like your buddy "nameisjoe", you ain't worth my time anymore.

15. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Grn,

The article you recently published states clearly that the decision by Gipson was made "last Wednesday". That means the latest you could have seen this printed was the 29th of March.

Clearly the article is about April business.

The decision was only recently made. So either you are a big fibber or the article which you quote to back you up is fictitious.

Brad is being nice to you by giving you an out saying that you could have read it earlier. Unfortunately the news article you quote says otherwise.

16. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Mr. Dysinger is a self serving arrogant ass that is interested in furthering his own agenda and not speaking the truth. He has proven this time and time again on this site. He and the current presidential administration have a lot in common!

Matt,

You have always spoken the truth and I didn't need to see the copy of the article to believe you. Seeing it puts a little icing on the cake though. Keep up the excellant work!

ss

17. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

The big question is still unanswered.

Who is pulling the strings at the ATA?

The original article published by Grn implies Hampton was making the decision to charge the Chamber but now the article that has embarrassed Grn implies Gipson made the agreement not to charge them.

Who is wearing the pants?

Grn, please publish any articles from May that you may have read in Feb. LOL

18. hunter44

Dysinger, You have a huge "gap" problem........the "gap" between your self preceived importance & the way others view you is vast.......get over yourself. You have again proven your intent.......to damage the ATA anyway you can.

19. handlepuller

handlepuller Well-Known Member

Mr. Redmon,

Mr. Dysinger does, in effect, speak for all shooters in Ohio as they elected him.

His ridiculous, persistent, and over the top rants have also turned me off so bad that I would not shoot in Ohio either.

They probably won't miss me either.

John Houle

20. nameisjoe

nameisjoe TS Member

Hunter,

I notice you can't dispute the facts presented by Grn,

The article he talked about was from the future. The decision couldn't have been made months ago as the article given to us by grn says it was only done "last Wednesday".

Facts always seem to be a hurdle.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.