Trapshooters Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

For all you old Cowboy's

5K views 19 replies 16 participants last post by  dbcook 
#1 ·
Just a little nostalgia to lighten the mood so as we all don't take ourdelves too seriously.....trap is only a hobby.

Enjoy the clip...

Curt

#9 ·
Thank you. Wonderful feelings generated while watching this clip. The liberal media would want you to feel that you are all alone when you feel proud of our past. You are not! There is a silent majority!! People who watch this clip and are touched by it are that majority.

#13 ·
TM1, Juno,

Glad to see you mention "Son" also known as Uncle Ben. I got to meet him when I roped in his Dad's memorial steer roping. Then my son and I ate breakfast with him and his Mother in Burkburnett,Tex. He was a class act and poetry on horseback.

I stole a saying from him: When the waitress ask him if he needed anything else He said"Just a Few Kind Words"

David

#16 ·
Well Tom Mix's studios were located in a very liberal area of Los Angeles called Silverlake. It is rumored that he was involved in many community-spirited activities way back then. Tom Mix made many fine contributions to that community.

I also always suspected that the Lone Ranger's mask was a liberal plot to discredit cowboys by implying that they, cowboys, had some kind of strange hang ups that often included fetishes and animal worship. We really should have watched them liberal, evil, propoganda merchants back then. You could look it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.