1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

For all you moderate or democrat shooters:

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by davidjayuden, Jan 9, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davidjayuden

davidjayuden Well-Known Member

Check this one out:http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/biden-obama-might-use-executive-order-deal-guns_694984.html

Still proud of your guy and proud of your decision? Let's see a show of hands on who's OK with this. Really makes me miss "W".

dju

2. BT-100dc

BT-100dc Active Member

Why did you Red Dog Democrats let these people take over your Party? If you happen to take sides with Obama & Biden over any gun-related issue, are you really in support for gun-related sports, the right of self defense, and, do you know the definition of the word "infringe" really means. Please look it up in the dictionary. BT100dc

3. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    They're ashamed to reply.

4. Ponytail in WI

Ponytail in WI TS Member

Well said BT-100. Your spot on! DJU, as far as missing Bush..Thats a big NO! He spent more damn money than Dems did.

Rick

5. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Banned User Banned

The answer is obvious.

6. fast gun

fast gun Active Member

The democrats are too busy spending their obama welfare. I hope that they are so proud of themselves for voting this clown back a second term. I keep hearing about voter fraud but will congress act on it? What happened to the Real americans. Have we become so absorbed in ourselves thet we dont care anymore. Wake up america obama isnt your savior. Satan lives,Hes in the white house this came from a local minister. I would be honored to help take back the america I love.Freedom didnt come cheap.God bless the real americans and keep our troops safe

7. ONEDOLLARBILL

ONEDOLLARBILL Member

BT good points they cannt respond because there is no rebuttal !

8. schwabby

schwabby Member

I'm liberal and will be glad to talk when something happens, but I'm really not interested in what the Weekly SubStandard " thinks" Obama might do. Jeez, you are speculating about speculation.
    I'm starting to believe that stuff about conservatives having an overactive amygdala

9. wayno

wayno TS Member

i don't agree with everything that obama says or does. i haven't agreed with everything that any president has ever done. however, i have NEVER been crazy enough to claim, on a public forum, that any man who has every occupied the office is "satan".

but, this is also how i feel: i am possibly a libertarian; i am probably a democrat; but, i am sure as hell not a republican!

10. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Boy! I am an American.

What does that make me???

Party's be damned!! is all I have to say!

Liberalism is a disease, not a Party.

11. wayno

wayno TS Member

timber: i can't fully answer your question. but we all can be sure of this: being an american does not mean one is capable of sound, rational thought.

12. ivanhoe

ivanhoe Well-Known Member

"I'm liberal and will be glad to talk when something happens, but I'm really not interested in what the Weekly SubStandard " thinks" Obama might do."

So schwabby tell us all do you think we should sit on our hands until he decides to use Executive Order??? By that time there will be no way of stopping him at least they haven't been able to stop him in the over 900 times he has used it so far. If you click on the video it will take you to a screen where you can make it fullscreen.

Bob Lawless

<object width="420" height="245" id="msnbc3373cd" classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000" codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=10,0,0,0"><param name="movie" value="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" /><param name="FlashVars" value="launch=50410235&width=420&height=245" /><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always" /><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true" /><param name="wmode" value="transparent" /><embed name="msnbc3373cd" src="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32545640" width="420" height="245" FlashVars="launch=50410235&width=420&height=245" allowscriptaccess="always" allowFullScreen="true" wmode="transparent" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/download.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash"></embed></object><p style="font-size:11px; font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; color: #999; margin-top: 5px; background: transparent; text-align: center; width: 420px;">Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032507" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">world news</a>, and <a href="http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3032072" style="text-decoration:none !important; border-bottom: 1px dotted #999 !important; font-weight:normal !important; height: 13px; color:#5799DB !important;">news about the economy</a></p>

13. wayno

wayno TS Member

lawless: can you read the english language? how many times have you been made aware that an "executive order" cannot override the decisions of the ussc? obama would be a fool to try any drastic action in the gun control area by use of an executive order; and whatever else you might say about him, he is no fool.

14. ivanhoe

wayno that is just your opinion. Just to see if you understand did I address any comments to you??? If not please keep a civil tongue in your head. I don't address by your last name out of a modicum of respect.

Please afford me the same courtesy.

Bob Lawless

15. SBray

SBray Active Member

I would like to believe that Obama is sensible enough never to use an executive order to circumvent the 2nd Amendment, or any other part of our Constitution. If he were to make such a mistake, I believe this country would witness a civil unrest like never before.

16. ivanhoe

"I would like to believe that Obama is sensible enough never to use an executive order to circumvent the 2nd Amendment"

All I did was post the video. The second in command of this country the one that would take over if anything were to happen to the Messiah. Is the one that said it not me please don't shoot the messenger as the liberal above you, tried to do.

You say if he does you think there would be civil unrest like never before. Remember these are the people that are in power in this country right now.

Bob Lawless

17. skeezix

skeezix Member

Feinsteins position couldn't be clearer. I do not understand why the liberals are so bound and determined to quash individual liberty.

Sorry, I don't know how to embed the video. But its short and worth a watch. Remember thee people do have a majority in the senate now.

18. wayno

wayno TS Member

dear mr. bob: if you will check reputable sources, you will discover that obama has signed about 140 exec orders since becoming president.

is that more, or less, than "900"?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.