1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Food For Thought:

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Chango2, Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chango2

Chango2 Active Member

I maintain that there has been a "paradigm" shift in politics. Too many politicians are there to have a career and reap power and benefits, not to serve their country. I see this on both sides of the aisle. Both "Liberals" and "Conservatives" pushing agendas for power and control rather than what could be best for the majority. Ironically, Repubs. seem to be most sensitive to individual liberties and Dems. into parenting us. It' a sad state of affairs. I consider self to be an "old school liberal" and hate to see so much rancor, this can't do anybody any good. What happened to the soaring optimism of the 60's and 70's, despite the problems therein?

Let us hope for a better world and a peaceful one as we reflect on this Easter Day. Thanks, and beg pardon in advance for being a bit preachy.
    chango2_2008_030354.jpg

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.