1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Food for thought

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Jacob Guthrie, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jacob Guthrie

Jacob Guthrie Member

I've been reading a lot about ways to fix the ATA, things that are wrong with the ATA etc. Nothing wrong with having those conversations although, I don't see anyone talking about shooter talent. The shooter is better, all the time we hear soft targets, 27 is too close, guns are too good. What about the shooter? At one time the 4 minute mile was unheard of, now nobody thinks twice about it. You can think up this that and the other but I've been thinking about this. There were only 22 shooters in the ATA last year that averaged 99% or better in singles. Singles are supposed to be the easy game anyways right? Well guess how many averaged 90% or less last year? Too many to count, if you put the work in it is possible to see unbelievable results. I think people sometimes forget the human mind is a super computer! That is just my food for thought!

2. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Selective breeding produces better athletes. Better nourishment in vast quantities along with finer equipment and easier targets produces better trapshooters!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.