1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Follower in Chief - a genius it appears

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Jun 21, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    They say the test of a genius is somebody that agrees with you. Fred Barnes must be a genius because he wrote what I have been thinking for a long time, i.e. that Obama abdicated responsibility to Harry and Nancy.

But Fred Barnes says it better. In part:

"On almost every major issue since he took office in January 2009, Obama has dumped responsibility on someone else, merely paid lip service, or let the issue quietly fade away. Just this year, the issues that have gotten the no-leadership treatment from Obama include: the deficit, the debt, Medicare, Social Security, Medi-caid, energy, corporate taxes, medical liability, immigration, and Libya.

The president set his pattern of negligible leadership early on in his administration. Rather than draft his own proposals on economic stimulus, health care, cap and trade, and Wall Street reform—his top priorities—he delegated the job to Democrats in Congress......"

The rest at the link.
  2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    What part of "community organizer" didn't anyone understand?

He doesn't solve problems. He leads groups who attempt to solve problems. Other people do it. He's just a figurehead.
  3. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Jun 12, 2011
    The gentleman is a talker, not a doer. I hear he's going to talk again tomorrow night- I can't wait.

And here I thought Ms Keet was a liberal.............. She learned me something new once again.
  4. Coyote 270

Coyote 270 Member

Jun 26, 2009
    Race is not the issue; competence is.

I worked at Republic Steel for 10 years, until its closing in 1983.

The best line I ever heard there was when this young black kid was
    being reprimanded for the last time.

The black youth said to the shop foreman, “You're firing me because I'm black! “

The boss said, "No, we hired you because you were black. We’re firing
    you because you are useless! “

Same goes for the President of the United States...!!!
  5. psfive

psfive Member

Aug 9, 2006
    Coyote 270

I agree only in all CAPS. Paul in Nebraska
  6. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    He is dangerous though because for all his incompetence he believes he is above the law. I think this next election may have some interesting characteristics. I'm thinking of the way they passed obamacare.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.