1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Follow up to WTB AR-15

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by maclellan1911, Jan 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. maclellan1911

maclellan1911 TS Member

Dec 9, 2006
    Check this guy out, has some good deals on group buys. Was told for you non restricting states he has some great prices on complete rifles. I ordered a STAG upper in post ban mass compliant model. Check out ar15.com go to hometown then New hampshire then group buys.
  2. whiz white

whiz white Strong Supporter of Trapshooting Banned

Jan 29, 1998
    Rapid City SD
    I have a Bushmaster and they are now owned now by FGI, the group who also owns Remington, (see current issue of NRA Hunter Magazine with an FGI interview).

I like the Bushmaster. However I just sold a new Rock River Arms AR-15 and it was a nice one, plus it came in a nice hard case and some extras. They are backed-up up about through March or so, but I was lucky to get one quickly for some unknown reason. You could call them for into on delivery.

Nice and friendly folks to deal with, but VERY busy selling them.

Click on their website URL above.

Whiz White
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.