1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Follow up on the K stone Sat eve

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by striper, Jan 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. striper

striper Member

I was very blessed to have such a great MD. We took a CT scan friday afternoon and the stone was 8 millimeters and shaped like an arrow head,ie a point!!!!Mind you this was friday at 4:30. He said we need to get rid of that one and he found one doctor in his group that was doing the same procedure Sat am. He got his staff to call the hospital and we did a phone check in. Luckily I had had blood work and EKG within 90 days. I checked in at 6:30 and was out by 11:00. This all happened so fast I feel it was a nightmare. Still as I post full of drugs but feel 100% better. Now I have to pee out the pieces!! Spent part of the afternoon watching Appoloussa. Great old time western if you have not seen it was like to old days. When I am bent over in pain, I know I should drink more water> I will damn sure put in more effort!! I enjoyed all the horror stories:)

2. WilliamMR

WilliamMR Active Member

Jim,

Glad to hear you came through this. I've never had a stone, but I've heard from guys that say its the worst pain imaginable.

Bill Radwan

Glen Park Izaak Walton - Merrillville, IN

3. Hydra

Hydra TS Member

From what you said before I really thought it might be your gul-blader(sp). Glad things worked out for you and that your up on your feet again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.