1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Folks Needing Some Divine Intervention..

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by Brent Paulus, Jan 10, 2017.

1. Brent Paulus

Brent Paulus Well-Known Member

Just thought I'd post this for the Folks out West, South, and whoever else needs prayers. The weatherman is talking about All of the Rain, Wind and Flooding. Then All of the Snow, along with All of the other Severe Crazy Weather going on across the country. I know I'm dealing with 45-65 mile and hour winds right now and Strong Thunderstorms behind the wind. I know there are guys like Justanother99 who are having to deal with flood waters, not good at all. Strong Spring like storms here in Ohio in January. Its just not right. Is there any possibility Obama has anything to do with this?? Anyway this isn't for me, but it is a request for those on Trapshooters and Others that need some Prayers for Good Normal Weather and Fair Sailing. :0445:

Thanks
    Brent

2. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

It's really not that bad Brent. It's supposed to get above 0 here today and it's quit snowing.
    Thank God for that, running out of places to put the stuff :)

Rick in MT

Last edited: Jan 11, 2017
  3. Brent Paulus

Brent Paulus Well-Known Member

That's good news Rick, thanks. Weather forecasters have the only job where they can be wrong and don't have to worry about job security.

Brent

Catpower thanked this.
  4. RickN

RickN Banned User Banned

4725ea5ec241f10f7d8a8720eb8c9625.jpg

We've had about enough winter here also. Snow the last couple days with plenty of wind to pile it where you don't want it.

5. ditchparrot

ditchparrot Well-Known Member

Weather's a weird deal, for sure. In my area, it seems as if we're always either in a drought or its polar opposite. We've had 50 inches of rain in my town since Oct. 1 and 100-foot-plus pine trees are uprooting out of the saturated ground all over the place in the powerful winds. We lost one last night – thankfully on the far back of the property.

A few years ago, two people here in town were killed on the same wet, windy day by falling trees. Praying that nothing like that occurs again.

6. trappermike

trappermike Well-Known Member

I heard the rain was only going to last 40 days and 40 nights. it is supposed to clear up tomorrow and be nice for the weekend. I am tired of mudslides and flooding.

7. ric3677

ric3677 Well-Known Member

Almost noon and it's already up to -13, but the bad part is the wind has kicked up
    Life's a bitch somedays.

8. o-hale

o-hale Well-Known Member

Have said it before, you northern folks are a lot more hardy than I want to be.
    Just don't like cold weather and snow anymore, makes my old bones hurt.