1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FOGHORN!!!

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by birdtracker, Dec 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. birdtracker

birdtracker Active Member

has anyone heard from Foggy lately? Don

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Yeah, he's alive and well. Bulge

3. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

He's still kicking. Rumor has it that he's been slacking lately and is trying to get things taken care of in the hen house.

Jim

4. don q

don q TS Member

Yep, recieved some jokes from him today, everything seems ok. don q

5. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Me too!....Bob Dodd

6. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Our Foggster may be guardin the hen house? Ya know how them foxes like hangin roun there. er possibly some red-tailed hulks alurkin nearby? :)

7. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Bird Tracker ok im still alive but didn't see anything about me in the off topic thread's which that is where I should have been and just now switched to the no frames version or non category version, or what ever it is and saw you asking well as you see I hadn't been on much latley.

I might be more in the future but have to figure out what catagory to post in well nice to be thought of!!!

<a href="http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v294/foghorn220/family%20photos/?action=view&current=fog1.gif" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Foggy

8. hmb

hmb Well-Known Member

Glad to see you're back. Can someone explain what the no frames version and web tv version is all about. HMB

9. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

A Frames version of a webpage actually has "sections" on the webpage. When you click on a link in one section, that link usually pops up in another section, while still keeping the original section (where you clicked on the link) intact. I don't see that happening on this site, so it might be for David's future use.

I don't use WebTV, so somebody else has to answer that question. It must be better somehow for people that use WebTV and not a computer. Maybe it's formatted for a tv screen?

10. shadow

shadow Active Member

Thanks for the jokes you sent this morning Foggy. Hope you enjoy the ones I sent back.

Have a great Christmas !

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.