1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Foggy prevails at Carmi

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hap MecTweaks, Jul 1, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Good shootin Foggy!! All that talk bout him bein in a big slump, just to snooker in the folks? :)

Kent, great pic job guy! Thanks for sharin! Hap

2. Old Fowler

Old Fowler TS Member

Fog:

Way to, I say way to go there Fog!! Congratulations on some fine shooting and your trophy wins this weekend! No wonder I didn't see you at Mason. Shoot well at the Kantakit state shoot.

Congratulations also to Kirk, Norm, Mike and Kenny!

Cliff

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

I kept hearing that the best sandbaggers are in Kentucky.

Congratulations, Foggy!!!!

4. ec90t

ec90t Guest

You know that Kentucky is just full of 'baggers. LOL! Good shootin' Foggy!

Tumbleweed, I believe that you missed out on some good peach cobbler by the looks of the photo.

ec90t

5. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

Good Job Foggy, Guess your not the average run of the mill strutting bird.

Jim

6. BDodd

BDodd TS Member

Kudos to the Fogster BUT just send 10 lbs of that cobbler to my address please; overnight express...Bob Dodd

7. TCB Mono

TCB Mono TS Member

Foggy, Good shooting, Looks like your ready for the KY State shoot.
    Its always nice to win some hardware. I like that shell holder, TCB

8. starshot2b

starshot2b TS Member

Yep, the slump is over. Great shooting there Foggy...enjoy it, you've certainly earned it.

9. Doubles/Bob

Doubles/Bob TS Member

Hello Craig--Great shooting. Bob Larsen

PS I see Jim Warner checking the book. If you guys get time hit me with an e mail as I would love to hear how you are doing.

All the best--Bob

10. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Well Gosh!!!!!

Don't know what to say I guess them folks across the river felt sorry for me and want's me to come back again to spend my hard earned money.

Sure glad David eased up on the handicap shoot off because I was getting down to my last box of shells.

Well I did break more in the total shoot off targets than in the main event I witnessed a 99 in the caps and one in doubles and 1 or 2 100's in singles today of course none of them was mine.

We got a new back ground now it's all corn looking now.

Gunnerx you said you would like to talk to Pullit well as you see he is very serious about all of the rules he takes it to heart, I think he might even know as much as Neil Winston and even Pat Ireland maybe they took the same classes.

I do remember 1 time something about a doubles trap that Pullit knew a lot about maybe some of his buddies can fill in on what it was.

Old Fowler sure would like to come up there next week but figured I might be like this just like the last time I went to Sparta IL.

<a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

It is amazing on how far a full tank of water/antifreeze will get you <a href="http://photobucket.com" target="_blank">[​IMG]</a>

Ok I shouldn't had check the water to begin with that is why I left the cap off the night before and the motor got so hot it died on me and smoked like a frieght train after re watering it.

Ok I put some no smoke in it and is brand new again but 600 miles 1 way plus poor gas milage I decided to go to my own state shoot this year I doubt if I win enough to buy a new auto especially since I probably won't play anything.

recurvyarcher:

I have never sand bagged before I thought about it when I lived in southern IL when the river got out of hand and was needing volunteer's but by the time I drove 150 miles a day round trip to work then it was to late for me to help out.

I didn't see the peach cobbler but found a couple of brownie's that some one brought.

Now Mike and Kenny wonder what yall going to say when yall pack them trophies in the house are yall going to say yall won them or what.

Please tell us what she said.

Foggy

11. Janet

Janet TS Member

Way to go Foggy -you're the man. It's amazing what positive thinking can do for you and a lot of barnyard skill. L.O.L.

Go get them at the Kentucky State Shoot...

Janet CJ

12. Tracy Boy

Tracy Boy TS Member

Way to go Foggy!!! It sure is fun when everything work right!

Looks like you better talk to Earl and see if he can get you a "deal" on a new ride.

Don

13. sglfr45

sglfr45 TS Member

Congrats Foggy! Matt

14. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

TCB Mono:

I like the shell box holder also especially since you made it for me Thanks.

doubles/bob i sent you an email early this morning hope you are doing well way up in Alaska.

dardanelles

yeah the Bin Laden game must have improved my eye cordination I thought the targets was white rag head's instead of orange flying saucers.

As yall can see I am front bumperless on the jeep photo above I might have to sell the back one to get enough money to go shoot this week end.

Tracy Boy

Maybe I do need to look up ole Earl

Do you think he will give me a trap shooter's discount like ole Gordy claims he does on his hard wood.

Foghorn

15. new loader

new loader Member

This was accomplished using something other than Skunk Grade?

16. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

Killian's Red:

that was a cool looking sun set yesterday above is one from Ohio last week end.

new loader yeah I have just been shooting my old wore out 680 beretta most of the time since the skunk grade don't like the cheap shells they stick and won't eject also the stock is loose and can't get the recoil reducer out I tried about everything to get it out even froze it, beat it put oil in the hole I guess going to have to drill it and let the mercury fly.

Fog

17. BT99er

BT99er TS Member

Great shooting Foggy!!!

18. JRW

JRW Member

Foggy and everyone else congrats for some fine shooting. Wish that peach cobbler was here in MI. Jerry

19. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

OK. Here's what I want to know.

Where in the name of John Moses Browning is the skunk grade Model 12?

Looks like you're shooting some fancy-schmancy under-single there...

20. Bavaria-Grade

Bavaria-Grade Member

Way to go Craig.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.