1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

fogged shooting glasses

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by jackmac, May 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jackmac

jackmac TS Member

What is a good product to prevent your shooting glasses from fogging up while shooting?

2. Charles L. Schmidt

Charles L. Schmidt TS Member

Air.

I've tried everything. People here will tell you this works or that works, and it may, for them. But nothing works for me except moving my blinders back a bit to allow for some air flow.

Most anti-fog products are little more than a wax of some kind, but some must work as there are people here that swear by em'. Good luck. cls

3. Tailbuster

Tailbuster TS Member

I think Charles nailed it. The problem only happens with decreased air flow to the area, fast temperature change, or breathing on them. If you wear blinders try to adjust them to let a little air around them.

Clear fog is a good one sold in many optical shops.

all the best,
    john

4. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

find one of those hats that has a small fan built into the brim from the top, see link

5. spitter

spitter Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Do what a scuba/skin diver does - lay a hocker on your lenses and rinse with water - that costs you nothing to try!

Jay

6. Gargoyle!

Gargoyle! TS Member

Stop looking at the girls and shoot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.