1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FNH TSR USA .223 WTT for Nice Over Under

Discussion in 'Want to Buy/Trade Threads' started by Knox, Jun 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Knox

Knox TS Member

0   0   0

Looking to see if anyone is interested in trading a Nice Over Under for a medium range tactical rifle. With 62gn match ammo the rifle consistently shoots 3/4 of an inch all day.

The rifle is a next to new, .223 FNH TSR Ultra Short Action, comes with a Nikon Monarch X 2.5x10x40 scope (lifetime transferable warranty), TPS Low Mount Rings, Harris non-swivel bipod (Spring Release Legs with Notches,) a Karsten Style-C Kydex cheek rest. The trigger has been0 professional smithed to 2.5 LBS and a Surefire MuzzelBreak MB556K added as well. The gun has about 225 rounds down the pipe.

The rifle new on Gunbroker is $950
    The Scope new is $1300.00
    Surefire MB-$150.00
    Accessories add up to another $100.00

This package new without gunsmithing and tax is $2,650.00.

What I am looking is a quality Over Under in good shape. I want to use this for trap, skeet, and sporting. I am not too picky as long as the values between the firearms are somewhat similar. The few criteria I have are below-

Good condition
    12 Ga
    Removable Chokes
    Open to barrel lengths under 30"

Links for more information can be found are

fnhusa.com/le/products/firearms/model.asp?gid=FNG005&fid=FNF008&mid=FNM0135

nikonhunting.com/products/riflescopes/monarch_x/2.5-10x44_Nikoplex/8410
    karstenskydexcheekrest.com
    surefire.com/mb556k-muzzle-brakeadapter

knox_2012_1505.jpg

Thanks,

2. Knox

Knox TS Member

0   0   0

BTT-

Additional pictures are coming tomorrow. The attached picture does not include Surefire Muzzle Break or Karsten Cheek Rest.

Some PM's asked about trade value, I am open to all possible options so let’s make a deal.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.