1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Flying with your firearm

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by ontarioshooter98, Jan 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ontarioshooter98

ontarioshooter98 TS Member

I am planning on attending the Spring Grand but a 35 hour drive to Tucson from Toronto is a bit much. I would like to fly but am a little worried and not well informed as the laws about travelling with a firearm, also I cannot find any direct flights and a stop over in Chicago would be needed. Any help or experiences would be greatly appreciated. Jake Rosmaninho

2. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Fly out of Buffalo or Detroit. Do you have your Form 6 and passport? Check with your chosen airline for their regulations on firearms. I flew from Buffalo the first time and Detroit the next when I traveled to Phoenix. You can e-mail me if you like ... billmalcolm@rogers.com ... Bill Malcolm

3. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

A quick read on flying with firearms...

http://www.losttarget.com/firearmsflying.htm

4. ontariogal

ontariogal Member

Hey Jake, been there several times, no need to go thru chicago outta Pearson.

Give me a call: 1-877-809-9995, i'll help you.

Cheers,
    Barbara Sheldon

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.