1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fly Fishing Trout Camp - Central PA

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by TrapCrazy, Mar 22, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

Just thought I'd post this for anyone who might be interested in the trout camp I am offering this year. If you have always wanted to learn to flyfish or fish a great location this is a great economical camp. Email me if interested or check out my site. Space is limited, and it is a 4:1 one guide to client ratio. Any questions shoot me a email.

Thanks
    Pete

trapcrazy_2010_1303113.jpg

2. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

you need to work on your sub par trap shooting more then this, i will forward you my guide license It came in todays mail, incase you get booked to the point you need another

3. Hawk46

Hawk46 TS Member

Used to go up to the Tionesta area for opening season, we really enjoyed ourselves. Took plenty of steaks in case the weather ruined the fishing (which happened on more than one occassion). Plenty of beer and poker in the evenings, pretty country.

Usually killed them with live maggots even when others around us were struggling. Worked on Browns, Rainbows and especially Brookies.

Texas now, miss those days.

Dave

4. TrapCrazy

TrapCrazy TS Member

4 spots still available. Will provide a discount for a group of 4.

5. Huntin'Fool

Huntin'Fool Well-Known Member

your buddies dont count as taking spots

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.