1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Fluke find in Super X-1s! Where is the other one?

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by riflegunbuilder, Jul 10, 2013.

1. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

About 18 months ago I bought my first Super X-1 from a guy here on TS. That gun is 33730, had a stock made at Wenig for me and have shot it at Doubles and 12 gauge for Skeet. Gun was a 28" Trap that had been screw choked.

I decided I needed a back up gun (not that gun #1 has had a break down) do Went shopping. Two more Super Xs found there way to my house, but might need a "spare". Bought #4 last week when I picked it up and got it home it is #33732 A Skeet super X. Would love to know about 33731 and what configuration it is? Any of you have 731 or know any info on it?

2. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

nothing that high....

3. JPM

JPM Member

28" trap barrel??? Wow! That's rare. I've never heard of a 28" Trap barrel. Best wishes with your SX guns - they are great shooters and a lot of fun. JPM

4. riflegunbuilder

riflegunbuilder Member

JPM, may have been a 30" to start with. By the time I bought the gun it was 28" with WinChokes. After I bought it It sheared the front post off the barrel: the screw held shot the front post up the barrel tearing a chunk off. Stu Wright cut it to 26 and thinwalled it.