1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

*** FLORIDA SUMMER CHAMPIONSHIPS ***

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Baber, Aug 31, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baber

Baber TS Member

UP

2. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Be sure to congratulate the new Mr. and Mrs Wright. Wish I could be there, Don Kerce

3. Tatanka Donk

Jerry, When you get home...Please post the champs for us.
    Don

4. Tatanka Donk

5. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Ed Prieto and 16 year old Mike Harris both shot a 200x200 with Prieto winning in a two round shoot off. It was the first 200 straight for both. Morris Steinberg and Pedro Abrantes tied with a 96 for the handicap championship with Steinbring forefitting. Can't recall who won the doubles championship.

Eric

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

7. Tatanka Donk

Thanks Eric, Nothing replaces youth, does it. That's some good shooting by a couple of great shooters. Where is Mike Harris from?
    Don

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Don,

Mike is the son of Allen Harris. They're from Miami. Mike also shot a 94 in the h'cap championship from the 20 yd line. OTOH & FWIW, I won the SV catergory for singles & h'cap, not too shabby for an almost old guy.

Eric

9. Tatanka Donk

Not bad at all....Thanks to you and Jerry for the updates..I'll be back home in Jan 08...See all of you then.
    Don

10. OLD ONE EYE

OLD ONE EYE Well-Known Member

Eddie Morris won the FLA shooter doubles with a 97 he was the happiest guy on Monday He has been using a doubles coach at the dollar with great results.

11. JB Logan Co. Ohio

JB Logan Co. Ohio TS Member

Tatanka Donk- since you live in Florida, where do you winter?....up North?? Hope to see all the crew in March when I come down for Bike Week. Hope the club's shoot schedule coincides with my trip. Sincerely,

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

12. Tatanka Donk

Jerry, Chain Shoots in Florida for 2008 are as follows:
    Jan 22-27 CCC Miami
    Feb 6-10 Jacksonville
    Feb 12-17 Gator
    Feb 18-24 Robinson Ranch
    Feb 25-Mar 2 Silver Dollar
    Mar 6-9 Bear Creek
    If you'd like, I'll send you a shoot card with all of Florida shoot dates on it, Just e-mail your address to dkerce@bellsouth.net. If you can't make one of those dates, let me know and we'll go shooting somewhere. (no more flips)

I took the summer off to stay at the farm in Tennessee for some cooler weather..What a Joke. Hot and dry!!! Don Kerce

13. JB Logan Co. Ohio

Don, looks like the shoots won't abide with my Daytona schedule with the exception of Silver Dollar. About a 3 or 3.5 hour trip from Daytona. Might be a good ride. I'll have to decide at a later date and let you know. Maybe we could meet there or Bear Creek. By the way where's Bear Creek?

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917
    *edited*...Don, just found Bear Creek in Panama. Is this a trap club or sporting clays?

14. Tatanka Donk

I think that they have both. We have a club in Bunnell, close to Daytona that we can shoot at on Tuesday and Saturday.. Private but guest with members. We could go there. Don

15. JB Logan Co. Ohio

We camp at Beverly Beach and Bunnell is real close by. I'll be in touch prior to the trip. Thanks Don.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

16. JB Logan Co. Ohio

FlaLagarto- I'll just tie some twine on the fender and you can be towed to Daytona! We just might get some strange looks but then again maybe not ....after all it IS Bike Week! I guess I'll just have to come on down to the Silver Dollar. My brother lives in New Port Ritchie so I know I'll have a place to stay if I decide to shoot two days.

JB=Jerry Beach 8503917

17. eddie@systeamusa.com

eddie@systeamusa.com TS Member

I would like to thank all that attended. We had a fantastic turn out(51,900 targets). Had several shooters shoot their best scores. I shot with Ed Prieto when he ran his two hundred straight. I will not forget that! Michael Harris also did a great job.

Hopefully we will see you at our 2008 Chain shoot. Once again from all of the CCC members and the BOD, thank you.

Eddie LLado
    President

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.