1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Florida Summer Championships at Markham Park

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mixer, Aug 29, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Reminder, The Florida Summer Championships are this Labor Day weekend at Markham Park in Sunrise Florida. Program: Saturday Sept 4th, 100 singles, 100, h'cap, 50pr doubles. Sunday Sept 5th, 200 singles. Monday Sept 6th 50 pr doubles, 100 h'cap.

Eric

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Only 2 days to go.

Eric

4. Tatanka Donk

Tatanka Donk Active Member

Eric, Is the club open on Friday? I'm at my jumping off place and would like to practice on Friday. I hear that AA Jake will be there and I need an advantage. Don

5. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Don, I might get corrected by Mixer here, but our club is not open on Fridays during the summer. I do not think that they started the winter times yet. Sorry, Break-em all. Jeff

6. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

As usual Don is stirring the POT! As I have informed the "other" classifiers 93.4 average is NOT AA. Seems all of you have cement for brains, Mixer, we are planning on arriving Fri pm to camp, are we going to be allowed in? Jake

7. Pull & Mark

Pull & Mark Well-Known Member

Jake, I suggest you call the club and find out before you leave. The number is l(954) 389-2005, now this is the number of the shooting clubhouse. They can give you the number to call about the camping area that is seperate of the shooting area. I hope to see some of you all out there this weekend. Break-em all. Jeff

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

I'm almost positive that the range will be open on Fridays now as the Friday closings were for June, July and August. Just to safe and sure call the range tomorrow and double check (954-389-2005)

As an FYI, this year there will be a caterer there that will be selling food for breakfast and lunch. I've seen the menu and the prices are very reasonable. Don't forget the dinner on Sunday night and the special event for Mondays h'cap event. The auction will be held on Monday during the lunch break between the doubles and the h'cap. For those who are not ATA life members or do not have their 2010-2011 cards you can renew your ATA membership at the shoot.

Eric

9. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Jake,

The park is open 7 days a week. When you enter the park the administration building is to your left. That's where you can sign up for camping space.

Eric

10. DENNISMASTROLIA1

DENNISMASTROLIA1 Active Member

Also there is an ATA shoot at Port Malabar on Sunday!! Palm Bay,FL. Just off of I95.

11. al391

al391 TS Member

Straight from the park management.........The trap range is NOT open Friday. The park will be open for people who wish to get a camping spot.

Jack

12. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Jack has it right. The range is closed THIS Friday the 3rd as part of the countys furlough policy. The range will be open every Friday starting on Sept 10th.

Eric

13. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Last time up. Tomorrow is the start for this shoot.

Eric

14. smokedapair

smokedapair TS Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.