1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Florida nabs white supremacists planning

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Barrelbulge(Fl), May 9, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

This is disturbing! I am not in agreement with these people, although I do believe that eventually a race war is coming to this country, especially with this administration. My real concern is, they round these people up because they are white supremists and want to start a race war, but where the hell was our Government when Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson were creating all the hoopla over Treyvon? Where the hell was our Government when the black panthers were offering a reward for Zimmerman so they can do justice to the perpretrator? I never heard of any arrests being made to anyone in the black panthers, did you?

There is no doubt in my mind that Obama and his crew are the most extreme racists this Government ever had in office. They are out to even the score and get 'Whitey', disgusting. They have set back all strides made by affirmative action and divided this country racially more than any Presidential administration ever did. Mike.

2. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Maybe we can talk some sense into MrsKeet and ask he/she, not to be a racist and get rid of his/her Grand Wizard duds and tell the KKK goodbye. They can find a dozen democrats to replace him/her.

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

Did you notice Yahoo has this story in their "Entertainment" section?

What the hell is up with that? Are they trying to be funny?

4. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

It said the group's alleged local ringleader, Marcus Faella, 39, had been "planning and preparing the AF for what he believes to be an inevitable race war" and had stated "his intent ... to kill Jews, immigrants and other minorities."

had also been experimenting with the potential manufacture of the biological toxin ricin.

In addition to the other charges, Brooks and Stockdale were charged with possession of a firearm by a convicted felon, according to their arrest reports.

5. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Skin head organization?

Hell a lot of cops shave their hears are they skin heads too?

6. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Do you suppose the Government looks into the Black Panthers and similar minority groups as strongly as they do white supremacist groups? I recon not, after all they have been suppressed and have the right to spew their hatred or even attack "whitey". I wonder if they know that mrskeet is white?

7. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Mrs. Keet white- no way. She has such a bad case of penus envy that she's green.

8. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

Just think. A person setting at the head of this country Who was never born in this country and the country lawmakers are two damn scared to impeach the fart. Cowardly baststards. Its plain and simple the bum needs to be thrown out of the whole damn country. Get ride of Bill Ariers, Gorge Soros and Eric Assholder. The list could go on an on. Wild Bill

9. TOOLMAKER 251

TOOLMAKER 251 Active Member

Whats the difference between the white supremacists and the black panthers? 1 is now exempt from law.

10. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    The problem is the white supremacists are going to grow and grow because of the lack of any real criticism muchless legal action against black supremacists.

11. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Brian, sort of picking sides???? I believe your theory is 100% right. A race war is inevitable in this country and the fault lies with Obama since he is the one dividing this Country. Divide and conquer. Mike.

12. SirMissalott

SirMissalott Active Member

Mr. Bulge,
    Lest not forget what the black panthers did in Philly. during the election and got away clean & free. And when they went to trial our US attorney general ruled that a black against white crime couldn't be considered hate crimes??

13. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

"This is disturbing! I am not in agreement with these people,"

I don't believe that.

14. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Did someone respond after sirmissalot? The weather is real nice here in Pittsburgh today. Mike.

15. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Rainin' cats,and dogs around here...............

D.P.Reynolds

16. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

I donated a keet today, there it goesssssss.....

johngalt_2011_120653.jpg

17. ismah

ismah Member

I think Joe Frasier would have beat Mike Tyson if they had ever fought. Mikes tough but dumber than snot. Joe would haved foxed him.

18. oskerspap12

oskerspap12 Active Member

Frasier would have killed him.!

19. Shooting Jack

Shooting Jack Active Member

I don't know that it will ever come to a race war but, and that's a big but, I'm going to keep my guns ready just in case. In my local small home town I feel safe but thats a different story when I visit areas in Jacksonvile and Atlanta. Jackie B.

20. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Is this statement 'but, and that's a big but' referring to Michelle Obama?? Mike.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.