1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Florida:East Coast or West Coast?

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by WS-1, Jan 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Which side of Florida do you guys like the best and why? Thanks.

2. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Anytime the wife and I go to Fl. it is to the Gulf (West) side. We like the Indian Rocks Beach area. There always seems to be a breeze and there is a lot to do. Been going down there for the past 4 years. It is also about an hour from the Silver Dollar. We previously vacationed in Vegas. Mike.

3. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

If you are going to live year round-you can't beat the Villages. I lived in the Tampa St Pete area---too crowded, too much crime. Bought a condo on the east coast beautiful, but nothing to do. The Villages is the best . The Silver $ & Robinson Ranch are 2 hrs & 1 hr away . You can shoot your brains out here. And the bars in the Villages have the best happy hours of any place I've been too.

Phil Berkowitz

4. over/under

over/under Member

Emerald coast

5. gsw7880

gsw7880 Member

East coast for me. Have a place in verobeach extremely clean and well kept community with great places to eat and drink. Shooting with in a few minutes Indian river trap.

George

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.