1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

@@ FLORIDA CHAIN SHOOT@@

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by j2jake, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

The Chain Shoot scheduled for the 8th thru 13th of March at Miami has been cancelled. The drawing has been changed to 4 of 6. Please make note on your schedules. Jake Jacobs

2. al391

al391 TS Member

And FTA knew this when? Jack

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Jack,

The original CS schedule from the FTA had those dates open. When the FTA 2011 orange shoot schedule card came out in October Miami was listed for March 8-13. I heard about it yesterday from Mike Freeman. BTW does anyone know why Miami dropped out of the chain?

Eric

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Jack, considering that the clubs in the FTA set their own dates in cooperation with each other, what difference does it make when the FTA was notified? Why not ask why did CCC not make this announcement themselves? Also why not ask the FTA rather than post the question here.(As a note the FTA has nothing to do with chain shoots other than collecting $250.00 for the drawing to be held at the annual meeting) The FTA President requested that I make this post here as a courtesy to all who might have attended. He knows I'm a TS junkie. Jake

5. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

WOW!!...This is a true "Bummer"!! I attended last year and had a great time and was planning to try and attend this year again. I wonder what happened that they cancelled the whole week. It was well attended last year and it seemed like everyone was having a good time. Very dissappointing........Uncle Sam, Pa.

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Here's the revised Florida chain shoot schedule. Jan 11-16 Gator, Feb 2-6 Flagler, Feb 10-13 Markham Park, Feb 22-27 Robinson Ranch, March 1-6 Silver Dollar.

Eric

7. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

Any explanation as to why the cancellation????

8. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Here you go Jerry, just for you.
    [​IMG]

9. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Inkduster, I agree, thats why we in Jax shortened ours to 3 days. I hear the chain was a good thing before the ATA banned protected shoots. Most of the snow birds winter around the dollar and with the economy as it is will not travel like they use to. Running Bear is correct that it is ,was for us anyway, primiarly residents that supported our shoot. We in Jacksonville are looking at some options to the Chain. The statement was made several years ago that the chain would die with the banning of protected shoots, looks as though it was a correct assumption. Just my opinion. Jake

10. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

What is a protected shoot-never heard that term

Thanx-Phil Berkowitz

11. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Paul,thanks---I really think that was a good plan--its a shame that where I live we sometimes have several clubs shooting on the same date within 50 miles of each other. When this happens its sometimes difficult to get enough shooters to get a punch.

Phil Berkowitz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

contoh gambar makanan haram

contoh makanan haram
contoh makanan haram dalam islam
gambar makana haram
gambar makanan haram

makanan haram

makanan haram dalam islam

makanan haram menurut islam