1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Florida Chain Shoot @ Markham Park

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by mixer, Jan 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

The second stop on the Florida Chain begins this Wednesday morning at Markham Park in Sunrise, Florida (Ft. Lauderdale area). It's a five day event ending Sunday Jan 31.

Standard chain program will be used, Days 1,2&3 100, 100, 50pr. Day 4 200 singles, Day 5 50pr & 100 h'cap. Lewis class options on all events. Calcutta for Sundays H'cap event, auction on Sunday between the doubles & h'cap events during lunch.

Eric

(correction made at 3:09pm)

2. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

mixer: Mike Feeman told me on last Sunday at Miami that first 3 days the program was 100-100-100. STRAIGHT ME OUT, PLEASE! RON

3. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Mia Culpa. You're right. Why I put 200 for the 1st day is beyond me. I will correct the original posting.

Eric

4. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

5. gridlock

gridlock Member

Mixer,
    Can you give me some accurate directions coming from Naples on I 75 or are the directions posted on the club web site reliable. Thanks

6. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Gridlock,

Take I-75 across Alligator Alley towards Ft. Lauderdale. I don't go that way so I really don't know the details but Markham Park is at 16001 State Rd 84 at the intersection of 84 & Weston Rd. A Google or Mapquest search will give you exact directions. If you call the park at 954-389-2005 they can give you exact directions from I-75.

Eric

7. wopahoe

wopahoe Member

gridlock; Take 75 east to exit 22 (weston road) 4th stop light after exit turn left into markham park. hope this helps. RON

8. gridlock

gridlock Member

Thanks All for the directions. God willing I'll be there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.