1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Flood at Shelby.OH Sportsman's Den

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1oldtimer, Jul 10, 2013.

1. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Flood at Shelby.OH Sportsman

Went down to Shelby,OH 7/9/13 to the Sportsman's Den to buy some odds & ends,maybe a gun? When I got there the road and parking lot were under water. Not open. I was really bummed out. Then we had another storm today. Worst I've ever seen it at this time of the year! Rain every day.
    Clyde

2. tincanman

tincanman Member

Oh no! Lot's of flooding in central Ohio right now. Speaking of Shelby though, there's a little ice cream parlor/bbq joint, Shelby Floats? Can't remember the name for certain, but on the wall inside they had pictures from a previous flood where that little downtown area was heavily flooded. Sunshine on the way for tomorrow into next week. We've had at least 19 straight days with rain in Ohio. Corn in shoulder high, if not taller.

3. Dr.Longshot

Dr.Longshot Banned Banned

We had one of the worst rainstorms in Baltimore, Ohio I have ever seen lots of rain in such a short time, and high wind.

Gary Bryant
    Dr.longshot

4. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

Flooding ARE US in S. Alberta this year....

RB