1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Flinching Problem? Watch This! (hilarious)

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Trappy12, Feb 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Trappy12

Trappy12 Active Member

This is great, I really want to shoot it now!
    -Trappy

2. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Looks kinda like an regular hunting rifle. I thought it was hilarious too. But the last guy knew how to hold a gun and handled the recoil.The rest werejust suckers brought in to make the video funny. I bet if thye ran that vid long enough someone would get a busted collar-bone from it.

3. blizzard

blizzard Active Member

Hey Crappy- since you're obviously still posting here, why don't you answer my question in the " We have fixed the problem" thread?

4. Shooting Coach

Shooting Coach Well-Known Member

Looks like my Annie load. LOL

5. pyrdek

pyrdek Well-Known Member

Why do so many of those "riflemen" hold that rifle like it is an AK-47?

Half of them didn't even look like they put the butt fully into their shoulder. Some had half the butt off their shoulder while others looked like they have the rifle's butt on their arm!

6. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Trappy's just sharing here in an attempt to show he's growing up a bit. Give him a break here and see how he grows.

7. JohnBT

JohnBT TS Member

Trappy, have you seen the video of the Explosive Sledgehammer Festival in Mexico? Talk about developing a flinch, watch what happens at the 1:30 point in this 1:45 clip.

www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80448469/

John

8. timb99

timb99 Well-Known Member

577 t-rex

Really powerful cartridge. Developed for dangerous game.

Kinda useless if you can't shoot it, though.

9. Ibex

Ibex TS Member

Saeed has got a lot of internet play with the .577 T-Rex videos, he seems to be quite the prankster when it comes to talking non shooting folks into lighting the candle. The big double boys shoot big bangers like that all the time. In the realm of "big bores" a .416 is considered medium.

Mike

10. Turtle29728

Turtle29728 TS Member

Maybe I'll get one of these if I ever spot a Cape Buffalo in my backyard. Reminds me of the firat time i fired a .44 mag. pistol. Recoil was WAY more than I expected, but I didn't fall on my a-- or drop the gun. Just about hit me in the top of my head, though! Too much pistol for my taste, that is until I spot that buffalo grazing nearby.

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

Trappy is the result of a huge flinch on his fathers part.

Don

12. Wahoo

Wahoo TS Member

How did the guy shooting the Ruger #1 get included?

13. Justin L.

Justin L. Member

Yeah, if you guys go over to AccurateReloading.com you'll see a lot of those videos. The last guy that knew how to handle a big gun is a gunsmith, he put that huge bolt action together (the one he was shooting was a 700 Nitro Express shooting 1000-grain bullets, no joke). The other bolt action was what Tim said, a .577 T-Rex built by A-Square. And that Ruger #1 was reamed out a bit...to .460 Weatherby! None of the guys except the gunsmith are shooters, just visitors who get asked if they want to shoot in Saeed's basement range and then they get handed the .577! Nice guys, eh? I'll bet they're lots of fun, if you don't turn your back on them.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.