1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Flinch away

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Juno, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Juno

Juno TS Member

This thread is in response to a product a lot of individuals here have been inquiring about. I am a distributor of the "Flinch Away" CD. Only $1000.99 don't hesitate buy now. This Cd has helped many a trapshooter. Oh, and skeeter. It's helped everyone from MIA to Tron. Just ask, they'll tell you. Gone will be the days of running to the trap house trying to pull the trigger. 10% money back guarantee if you don't stop flinching within the first 10 years!! Don't hesitate today, get "Flinch Away"

Juno

2. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

$1000.99?

You have got to be kidding? Buy my Flinch-B-Gone ointment for only $9.99 and your troubles are over.

PS Disregard the fact that it comes in a tube labled Preparation H. Using recycled tubes and applicators is how we keep the cost down.

3. Bucko43

Bucko43 Well-Known Member

You guys are too funny...

Glad to see some humor on this site for once.

BTW, where do I this stuff???

4. Bucko43

That's "where do I get this stuff"

5. Juno

Juno TS Member

I have had numerous emails from flinching shooters asking me "Juno, how does that there Cd work"? Well, let me tell you. It works with positive subliminal messages which are hidden under calm back ground music along with wonderful outdoor sounds. Just listen to the Cd 12-16hrs a day. If you do this I guarantee positive results. NOTE: For this Cd to work for you, you must dedicate yourself to listening AND you must genuinely want to stop flinching! TS.COM SALE: Buy 2 Cd's today and get 1 free!!!!

6. Ahab

Ahab Well-Known Member

If I play it in my van...will I get better gas milage?

7. JBrooks

JBrooks TS Member

Just more gas.

8. Bucko43

What would be really cool is if an aroma could be included with the CD...

You know, like men's locker room or trap shooters arm pits or something on that order.

It could be called flinch away aroma therapy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

flinch away