1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

FLIGHT 800 shot with heat seeking missile

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by slic lee, Jun 20, 2013.

1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Flight 800 - there are two kinds of aircraft missiles, heat seeking, the missile goes to heat only. In a commercial aircraft the only heat signature comes from the four engines, each wing has two engines on them. A missile would only hit the engines or the wing, the body almost never. The primary explosion would be on the engines or the wing NOT ON THE BODY as that govt person stated and no shrapnel inside the cabin or very little.
    That man after what he did got promoted to FBI and now another high paying position for his work.
    There were several eye witnesses, the plane was not at 13,000 feet, it had just taken off.
    There was a US Navy missile ship a few miles away.
    I hope this info gets checked for accuracy and used.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

Why do I feel I can trust the transcript over some hearsay 3rd person account?

Eric

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

20:29:15 CAM-1 look at that crazy fuel flow indicator there on number four.<BR>
    20:29:23 CAM-1 see that.<BR>
    20:29:35 CAM-1 some where in here I better trim this thing (in/ up).<BR>

At 20:31:12, (Eleven and a half minutes after takeoff) the recording abruptly ends.

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Slic, missles have shapecharged warheads, they detonate in a 360 degree pattern and are proximinity fused, which means they only need to get close to the target they are chasing to detonate. The guideance system of most shoulder fired missles are of the "heat seeking" family. Larger missles are of a more compilicated family. Theories and possibilities are of the same nature, not fact. Is it "possible" a missle was fired at the aircraft? Some say anthing is possible, but, are there facts to prove it? Jake

5. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Jake-just the people that watched it.

As far as trusting what the govt says the recorder said, when I see it or hear myself.
    The govt just stated the Utah program saved us from 50 attacks, one to blow up the stock market, all caught went to trial and were sentenced by the jury.
    Where did that happen, what court, what jury NO WHERE DID IT HAPPEN, so said that general.
    Believe what you will or what you get paid for somewhere else.

6. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    I have always suspected a missile ever since the govt started threatening eyewitnesses who claimed they saw a missile trail rising up towards the plane. The government usually just downplays and says such statements are false, but they don't threaten witnesses. This time they threatened them. That's a good indication there was a cover up in progress.

7. Brian in Oregon

Oh, and that flight from JFK that crashed into a NY suburb... The flames weren't even out when the govt was strongly stating that it was NOT terrorism. What does THAT tell you? That there may have been a political agenda at work.

8. 635 G

635 G Well-Known Member

Believe what Jake says he's a retired CWO Army Anti-Aircraft Artillery---remember the appointees of the gov't will lie like rocks they slither under,

Phil Berkowitz

9. timberfaller

timberfaller Well-Known Member

Heard on the news today that FBI agents were caught on "camera" going through the plane wreckage in the building after hours and taking items out.

With what the liberals have been caught doing in just the last couple of weeks, going back YEARS, foul play is to be expected NOW!

All trust in government doing "good" for America is GONE.

10. 548

548 Guest

Timber, there were two investigations going on at once with this particular event. The NTSB was tasked with determining a cause for the catastrophe. The FBI was tasked with proving or disproving the event was a result of criminal activity, ie terrorism.

11. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Folks I by no means trust the reporting agencies at the moment. Never have, one theroy of an explosion in the center fuel cell could have been caused by a piece of shapecharge coming up thru the bottom of the aircraft. BUT, isn't this a far fetched scerino? That is one hell of a thing to cover up. Jake

12. Brian in Oregon

After watching Fast & Furious being swept under the carpet, ignored by the media, and becoming a non-event, despite the conspiracy involving the murders of a federal agent and large numbers of Mexican citizens, it sure does not surprise me that a cover up for flight 800 would be attempted.

13. shot410ga

shot410ga Well-Known Member

If the aircraft had been shot down, think of the repercussions in the aircraft industry. Would people fly, knowing someone was shooting down civilian aircraft? If there were the least possible suspicion that a wacko(s) with a shoulder mounted missile could be standing at the end of any airport, the flying industry would be devastated.

14. Jerry944t

Jerry944t Well-Known Member

I read the book. It's fiction. Says so right on the dustcover. Good read however.

I admit, didn't see the ending coming.

15. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

YOU, NO ONE HAS EVER SEEN THE LEFT OR RIGHT WING WITH ENGINES. Always the body LOOK no residue no sign of explosion on the body. Unless terrorism why not tell the truth, an accident, the crew of the navy ship was practicing tracking and fired a missile. They wont do that then they would have to pay money. Lee

16. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

All you have to do is phone home and ask E.T.

Next thing you know you guys will be shaking in your boots because of last night's supermoon. Maybe the Taliban got a hold of a extra long air hose and inflated the moon hoping it would burst and land in the USA. lol

17. Brian in Oregon

Where there's smoke there's fire.

18. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

Bunch of Rip Van Winkels............

HM

19. Jerry944t

Slic if you want to see the engines just Google them on the internet. They were moved to a separate hanger to be examined by the builders.

To say no one saw them is ridiculous. Do a little, even minimal research, before you post it and make yourself look foolish.

20. Jerry944t

Brian is right, where there is smoke there is fire. There was smoke from a bad electrical connection in the center fuel tank, which lead to fire and a subsequent explosion.

Thanks for clearing that up Brian.