1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Flagstaff, AZ - New Gun Club ??

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Barry C. Roach, Sep 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Any news on the efforts there?

2. az outlaw

az outlaw Member

Hi Barry, They are making progress. They have had a couple of Sporting clays events up there. The wife and I were up there goofing off a month or so ago and drove out to the location, they seem to be doing alot of construction where the clubhouse and trap fields are going to be, but didnt look like they were going to be done anytime soon, the gates were locked so we couldnt see everything. They were working on the road also when we were up there. It looks like it's going to be a nice facility.

Mark Williams

p.s. I still have that box of AA (blue) shells waiting for you, when you return

3. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

That's good news. I didn't know it was that far along. I have a space already made on the shelf for the AA Smurfs. Many thanks, Mark. Barry.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.